Jensons medical application

jensonbarnes

What is your ingame name?: Jenson

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:196530768

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Midshipman 

What specialty are you applying for?: Medical 

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Admiral classy

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for? I can assist the medical by doing tryouts and assisting new medical and teaching them and helping them with any problems that they may have, I will give out promotions to those who perform well in action and punish those who cause problems, and i will be sure to follow any orders that i am given from higher ups.

Why should you be trusted with this position?: Well everyone deserves a chance right?. but my reason why i should be trusted is because i have never cause any problems with the naval, i follow all and any orders that i am given, I respect anyone that i encounter and make sure that  i treat everyone with the same amount of respect that they give to me.

Why do you want this rank?: I want this rank for i really enjoy the medical branch and they are a very fun group of people, I Would Love to help out the Medical by helping with tryouts and help train newcomers on what to do as a medical personnel, i find it quite upsetting when no medical are online for they play a very important role during events and many other's, i would love to help boost there numbers to allow more activity in there regiment, i will be as active as i can to help support them.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes and i fully respect that completely, i will take any punishment that i am given, and i will make sure not to mess up 

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: My purpose would be to supervise the medical staff and make sure they are up to date with what they are doing, and making sure they maintain the health of all troopers on the ISD, and performing any and all officer duties required. 

• Like 1

(ImperialRP Ranks)ImperialRP EX Naval MO Lieutenant|EX Havoc 1st Lieutenant| Ex Seventh Sister
 (Divisions)ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster-retired Gamemaster Of Month For January 2021| Forums Diplomat-retired ImperialRP Senior Admin-retired

+/- 

+ Great application 

+ sounds like a respectful and kind guy 

+/-  I like where he somewhat coming from here 

- but permotions and disaplinary actions are not and should not be a bullet point for your application as you half to earn the right to do these actions as a specialty officer 

Note: how ever we do need medical overseers as it is just me and weebus left so the best off luck to you if you do make it please feel free to contact me on discord or pm me in game if i am on for tips and or questions you might have please feel free to do so the more you ask the better you look in my opinion.

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

+Support
-Good Naval
-Active
-Wants to help!
-Not any experience

I wish you good luck Jenson! 

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

On 9/18/2020 at 7:58 PM, jensonbarnes said:

What is your ingame name?: Jenson

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:196530768

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Midshipman 

What specialty are you applying for?: Medical 

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Admiral classy

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for? I can assist the medical by doing tryouts and assisting new medical and teaching them and helping them with any problems that they may have, I will give out promotions to those who perform well in action and punish those who cause problems, and i will be sure to follow any orders that i am given from higher ups.

Why should you be trusted with this position?: Well everyone deserves a chance right?. but my reason why i should be trusted is because i have never cause any problems with the naval, i follow all and any orders that i am given, I respect anyone that i encounter and make sure that  i treat everyone with the same amount of respect that they give to me.

Why do you want this rank?: I want this rank for i really enjoy the medical branch and they are a very fun group of people, I Would Love to help out the Medical by helping with tryouts and help train newcomers on what to do as a medical personnel, i find it quite upsetting when no medical are online for they play a very important role during events and many other's, i would love to help boost there numbers to allow more activity in there regiment, i will be as active as i can to help support them.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes and i fully respect that completely, i will take any punishment that i am given, and i will make sure not to mess up 

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: My purpose would be to supervise the medical staff and make sure they are up to date with what they are doing, and making sure they maintain the health of all troopers on the ISD, and performing any and all officer duties required. 

+Support 

+ Good Naval

+ Active 

+ Good Application

+ Good Answers

+Support

-Active

-Good Application

Love to have you on board!

SCPRP Former Head Of Medical Staff | "I was hom" | PhD in botching surgeries
ImperialRP Former 69th Medical Corps Senior Commander and Former Commander "What do you mean the patient needs to have a spine to survive?"-Some researcher (probably)  Former ImperialRP Senior Admin
CERTIFIED MEDIC MAIN

+Support

-We could always use more medics

-Would be a good fit for this role

-Well written application

Resigned Grand Moff Tarkin | Retired Army General | Former Senior Commander of Death Troopers |

ezgif-1-a19ba8d457.gif.fd1399337b84ca8bd2d8bc2d6e7307c1.gif

On 9/19/2020 at 10:44 AM, mikeytheman said:

+Support
-Good Naval
-Active
-Wants to help!
-Not any experience

I wish you good luck Jenson! 

R Imperial RP General =-= Retired GM-SNR Admin =-= Staff of the month Oct. 2020

Shock VCMDR/CMDR  |  January 23 - August 29th