1. 1. Barracuda NCO Application

• Yes
    • No

What is your name? Barracuda

What is your rank? Senior Airman

How long have you been an Enlisted?  14 days

What rank are you applying for? NCO 

How many strikes do you have? I have no strikes

Why should we trust you with a NCO rank? I have experience in being an NCO on this server  as I am also currently an NCO for Purge, and I have experience in other Star Wars rp servers I have played through out the years. I understand what to do and not to do as an NCO, I know the rules and will follow them, and I will be active and only put loa's if I am leaving and not vanish to be inactive with no word. I even treat the people around me with respect and I do joke with them.

What can you do to assist Officers with this rank? I can assist the officers in tryouts when they need my assistance, I will help them in training when they need me, I will report those who are Fail rping and being minges to the officer.

Do you agree that if you are striked within the first week you will be put back down to the Enlisted rank? Yes I agree 

-Support

Although it seems you put effort into why we should trust you, everything else is lacking

Application isn't very neat and like others, seems rushed

I don't even know who you are 

I haven't seen you in action, therefore I do not see you worthy of NCO

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF