Reporting a player

Altair

Topic Title: Player Report - "Reported Player's Name Here"

Your in game name:Altair

Your Steam ID:76561199006859589

The player's in game name: zerk (platinum vip}

The player's steam ID (required):STEAM_0:0:503542128

Date and Time This Incident Occurred: 18-sep 2020

What did the player do: sexual  stuff in chat (he does from time to time in chat}

Evidence (required):OOC] Platinum| zerk: you guys ever lay in bed and thing about kissing a femboy or something (Staff saw this)  https://gyazo.com/cbdd3d3f51f35edd8b6e3e775d205fed

What do you believe should happen to the player I just want a staff to sit with him and speak to him to stop doing these stuff in chat please its not right

Any extra information: :To be honest this is not his first time that  he does this he keeps  saying other things  in chat like kissing cuddling and i wanna nuzzle your gizzle (i dont know what he means by that but just wanted to include it) and stuff that are sexual and can effect some and be annoying as a player when i come to this community i really want to have fun rping and chating with people but i see  this  instead    so please if there is a way to mute the player in chat please tell me thank you for reading my report!

Edited by Tweety

-support I mean its not that big of a deal its just zerk messing around like he usually does. I dont think he should be warned for it but you can tell him that you dont like it and ask him to stop.

Edited by General bacon
  • Like 2

Retired MTF Nu7 LTCOL| Retired Nu7 HFTO | Retired OH1 |  Retired Admin | French Canadian Man
Custom Classes: Raptor Team Jeff the killer

he really just reported me for saying that.

😐

• Like 1

𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥, 𝘧𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥! 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘥! 𝘈-𝘉 𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘰𝘳 𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘴 you farted!i

f i get banned who cares i've had my fun 

49 total warns 🤑

Lmao -Support

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

Probably yeah true should of talked to you  it really makes me uncomfortable man  i tried talking to you ingame but some people ganged up on me and kept bullying me  calling me a piece of shi  calling me a snowflake and  bascially a baby for calling staff to help  which distracted me and i forgot to speak to you  sorry

Edited by Tweety

Responding  to sixx: I don't know why you gave me a -Support for lmao but i think you should  took it more seriously  / man and tell me the reason even if you think this is funny this is not professionalism ;/ of you

Edited by Tweety

21 minutes ago, Tweety said:

Responding  to sixx: I don't know why you gave me a -Support for lmao but i think you should  took it more seriously  / man and tell me the reason even if you think this is funny this is not professionalism ;/ of you

This problem could of been resolved by simplifying msging him, I know zerk and if you take offence to that statement I know he would apologise and wont say that again. Still -Support

• Like 1

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png