Dclass 2000 xp when escaping - Denied

Altair

Post name: “General Suggestion - NameOfWhatIsBeingSuggested” D-Class might have a chance to  get 2000 xp even when there is under 10 guards

What are you suggesting? -  Hi so my suggestion is to make the reward based on the ratio of current guards/dclass online for example if there is 3 guards 2 mtf and 3 d class get to escape during this they will still be rewarded since they both had fair numbers let alone that the guards had guns and strong status to be honest it wouldn't be fair if there is 8 guards  and 2 D-Class and they manage to fight them (which is almost impossible) but lets say they did then the admin says there wasnt 10 online you guys are not getting rewarded its unfair 😞  and unlogical  in my opinion by looking at the effort they have done to escape the facility or getting past these guards / SCPs   some people may say but at night there is only 1 guard then yes i agree its wouldn't be fair for us to be rewarded the reward is 2,000 its a small reward for escaping i like it

How would this change better the server? -  Maybe makes escaping more fun since we get nothing to do at surface

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - not really 

Who would this change mostly benefit? -  D-Class but i don't think it effects foundation

Edited by Tweety

23 minutes ago, Tweety said:

Im speaking about normal d class btw not custom jobs since they spawn with armor and guns 

Would make it unfair for CCs as they are inherently considered D class.
Even if some MTF or gensec are on they may be AFK or dealing with something else>
This just complicates things imo
-Support

Edited by [GL] Zeus

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

1 hour ago, [GL] Zeus said:

Even if some MTF or gensec are on they may be AFK or dealing with something else>
-Support

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

"You can only escape the foundation as a Class D. Upon successful escape you will be granted 2000 xp. Please contact a staff member using “@” to receive this experience.

- Note, experience may not be given under certain circumstances, such as low server population, exploiting to escape, failing to follow server rules during the escape, etc."

This is already a thing, I don't see the point of this suggestion. -Support

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

On 9/18/2020 at 9:23 AM, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...