D-Class Supplier Update - Denied

DooM Guy

What are you suggesting? -  A update to the D-Class supplier 

How would this change better the server? -  The weapons on the supplier are very minimal, and yes I know this because people don't d-class getting their hand on heavy weaponry but this isn't one of those posts. Thes wepons are all pistols and melle weapons

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. -  People will think it's to OP but it's really not

Who would this change mostly benefit? - D-Class

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion -  N/A

Weapon Additions:

tfa_csgo_p250

tfa_m92beretta

tfa_nmrih_spade

tfa_nmrih_pickaxe

Edited by DooM Guy

687515010_Screenshot2021-05-12013101.png.d685e9dcb10c05e7081de12f3296b980.png

+Support for the Cleaver and Beretta, for a bit more variation. The P250 is a tad powerfull for D-Block and the hatchet is a Donator Weapon.

• Like 1

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

+Support on the berrerrta  isa no from me chief with the cleaver that shit stupid powerful now 

Edited by Surge

Ret MTF Nu7 1LT SFTO Surge| Ret OH2 RRH , Retired SM Gensec |  No officer that 24Pounds of plutonium isn't mine

+Support for Beretta and spade

-Support for others

Edited by [GL] Inaccurate

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

6 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

+Support

Looks better now. I like it

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

On 9/19/2020 at 3:37 AM, [GL] Zeus said:

Cleaver got Mega buffed so -Support on that

P250 is a tad too powerful

Overall -Support

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...