Staff Restriction Appeal Format

Steam Name: Pharm

Ingame Name: Research Trainee Pharm

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:178920057

Date You Were Restricted: 17th of September 2020

Staff Restriction Length: a week

Staff Member that Staff Restricted you: Weiss

Reason for Staff Restriction: Racism

Why do you think that your Staff Restriction should be removed? (longer the better): 

Because I am an african american and it wasn't hard R.

What do you want my DNA report.

Quite frankly  I find it racist that you get to decide who says the nword.

I hope you get demoted because you can decide if a black person says the NWORD and i checked ur steam profile and ur not black.

First of all I would like to preface my -support by saying that this is an extremely lazy appeal. You used the staff restriction format not the ban appeal format (Found here). 

Now let’s talk about the ban itself. You admitted to saying the n word so you were issued the appropriate punishment, regardless of who you are, you aren’t allowed to say the n word on any GL server.  This is honestly a shit post and doesn’t make sense at all, it seems to me that you don’t even want to be unbanned. 

52 minutes ago, Pharm said:

I hope you get demoted because you can decide if a black person says the NWORD and i checked ur steam profile and ur not black.

That makes no sense. The rules, which he was only enforcing, allow him to ban you for saying that word. I don’t want to get into any form of debate, but it is not racist for someone to fairly administer the rules. He didn’t ask your skin color when you were banned, so race had nothing to do with this. 

14 minutes ago, October said:

First of all I would like to preface my -support by saying that this is an extremely lazy appeal. You used the staff restriction format not the ban appeal format (Found here). 

Now let’s talk about the ban itself. You admitted to saying the n word so you were issued the appropriate punishment, regardless of who you are, you aren’t allowed to say the n word on any GL server.  This is honestly a shit post and doesn’t make sense at all, it seems to me that you don’t even want to be unbanned. 

That makes no sense. The rules, which he was only enforcing, allow him to ban you for saying that word. I don’t want to get into any form of debate, but it is not racist for someone to fairly administer the rules. He didn’t ask your skin color when you were banned, so race had nothing to do with this. 

Yea October basically summed it up.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

-Support.

"Gaminglight does not tolerate bullying or targeting based on race, gender, sexuality, or other identities, nor racial slurs or anything that can be deemed offensive. Gaminglight has a zero-tolerance policy towards this type of conduct."

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

-Support
In GL we have a no tolerance policy with regards to racism or racist slurs, its an offensive term and we do not allow any person to use that slur or any slurs on any of our servers. It doesn't matter who you are or what ethnicity you are, its not allowed.

Also I would just like to note, there is absolutely no effort put into the appeal considering the fact that you used the staff restriction appeal format

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

2 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support
In GL we have a no tolerance policy with regards to racism or racist slurs, its an offensive term and we do not allow any person to use that slur or any slurs on any of our servers. It doesn't matter who you are or what ethnicity you are, its not allowed.

Also I would just like to note, there is absolutely no effort put into the appeal considering the fact that you used the staff restriction appeal format