springs - False Warn Report- Denied

luxarygaming1

Your In-game:DekotaZ (my old name was fuego)

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:454787662

The admin's name in-game:Springs

The admin's steam name (If you know it):I am pretty sure it was springs as well I do not really remember do to it being months ago getting this warn

What warning did you receive: Cop baitx3| Staff Diss| Player diss| RDM these warnings where all separated in the same admin sit

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://streamable.com/uok6tv

Admins steam Id :STEAM_0:1:454787662

Why do you think this warn was false:  I was warned 4 times in one sit by springs 1 was for cop bait x3,staff diss,player diss and RDM I was warned by this admin separately 4 times in the same sit in the same couple of minutes instead of getting the full story of what happened he would warn me for every one thing I did for example he would say can I get proof of him rdming people and he would get it and warn me then he would say can I get proof of him cop baiting then warned me again then I proceeded to call him an idiot and he stopped typing my warns and he warned me separately for staff diss them warned me for player diss as well as staff diss.

Any extra information:

Edited by luxarygaming1

• Head of Staff

You put your SteamID in the wrong place in the format, I would recommend editing it and fixing that so it is easier for SMT to look this over

• Like 1

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

- Support

Warns are over 3 months old sooo un appealable

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people's thinking." -Steve Jobs

"Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game." -Babe Ruth

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." -Thomas A. Edison

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose." -Dr. Seuss

23 minutes ago, luxarygaming1 said:

@EchoI was told by a moderator that there was no time stamp of when I can appeal this and 3 months ago I did not know very well how to access the forums.

Sadly there is a time limit for appealing your warns. It’s a shame that you weren’t able to appeal them earlier due to poor access to the forums, but  this is a special case as Springs here might be in the wrong as warns shouldn’t be separated as these are. I’d support a removal of these warns and replacement with an actual warn, but again for future reference you can’t appeal warns older than 3 months. 

4 hours ago, luxarygaming1 said:

@October is there any way to shrink the warns into one warns instead of removing all 4 warns

The only way to do that is to get the warns appealed and then a new one issued which as I was saying I would support despite the fact that you’ve clearly missed the deadline. We just have to wait on SMT to give their input. 

• Like 1

Springs left the community months ago and I just contacted him and he isn't gonna respond.

-Support anyways because this warn is way too old

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison