(Second Proposal) Adding a Directory and/or Map to HCZ CP's - Accepted

Gunther

What are you suggesting? About 6 months ago, I made a suggestion about adding a Directory of some kind for the HCZ and LCZ. It was denied due to Training Rooms could just add a map, and the HCZ and LCZ being far too simple.  I'm reopening this as the same suggestion, due to HCZ being far more maze-like and confusing, and I'd even go as far as to argue the LCZ is the same way. I'd like to see a map of HCZ added to the wall outside each HCZ CP, kinda of like a "You are here" map from a mall.

How would this change better the server? - The new map made HCZ far more confusing, like 10x worse. The old HCZ was simpler, this one has a whole lot of twists and turns. Adding a map to the beginning of each CP would help in multiple ways, say MTF needs to get to 049 to give a D-Class, they could pre-plan their route instead of being like "Aww wait did I need to turn back there?" It also helps D-Class, Sarkic, and SCPs, like 1048, that don't have the luxury of a map inside a Training Room.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - Makes it easier for D-Class to not get lost, same for CI and Sarkic.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Everyone

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion -

Edited by Gunther

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

+Support, while i understand that for current players they'll get used to it soon enough, this will remain an issue for new players. Maybe we can add some more maps.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

• 2 weeks later...