• No

Rank You are Applying For: Captain

In-Game Name: Vank

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:76329431

Current Rank: Lieutenant

How long have you been in your current rank?: 3 weeks

What timezone are you in?: BST

How many Warns do you have?: 2

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): For the past two months, I have completely dedicated myself to the department. From being a supervisor to being  a part of low command, I have continuously pushed to improve the department. During my time as a Lieutenant, I have attached myself to taking responsibility for those under my command, learning how to use discipline as a source of learning from their mistakes.  If I were to receive the promotion to Captain, I would ensure each officer who represents the department, does so immaculately. I would enforce accountability upon the supervisors, not allowing sloppy trainers to rise through the ranks so easily.

Whilst a Lieutenant in the police department, I am also a Sergeant in ARU. Transferring my skills from the tactical unit, I am able to comfortably control situations which require all my attention.  I try to be as active as I can within the police department. With university starting again, I am yet to let it affect my playtime greatly, whilst I score high figures on the shift clock each week. 

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

5 hours ago, Cammy said:

+ Support 
+ Active 
+ Mature 
+ Cool Guy 
Overall i Believe Vank Should be CPT as he is Mature Active and knows whats hes doing in most situation and is an amazing command member already

Good Luck Vank 

"When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor. " - Elon Musk

8 hours ago, Cammy said:

+ Support 
+ Active 
+ Mature 
+ Cool Guy 
Overall i Believe Vank Should be CPT as he is Mature Active and knows whats hes doing in most situation and is an amazing command member already

Good Luck Vank 

Former: Dispatch Director | PD MAJ | SCU CPT | FBI SAIC/HRT/DEA | SCO19

HUGE +Support

I Know This Guyy Since CPL  and I have seen him grow and Improve

-Active

-Friendly
-Mature
-Knows How to tech and Listen

🔵S.W.A.T Commander ChipDail 1K15🔵

“You need to beaware of what others are doing, applaud their efforts, acknowledge their successes, and encourage them in their pursuits. When we all help one another, everybody wins.” – Jim Stovall 

On 9/18/2020 at 10:24 AM, Cammy said:

+ Support 
+ Active 
+ Mature 
+ Cool Guy 

Good Luck Vank 

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member