Brendan's Medical Commander Application

[GL]Brendan

Should I Be Command?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be Medical Commander?

This poll is closed to new votes

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : MC HS VCMDR Brendan 2525

2. What Regiment are you applying for? The Grand 69th Medical Battalion 

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?: I want to be a  Commander of medical because I want to go farther in this battalion, I love this Battalion.I want nothing more but to have this Battalion Succeed. I've also been vice Commander for about month now and I feel it's time for me to make that step in my Command life.I want to help blarg anyway I can and I feel me getting Commander will let me do that more then I can now.

4. How much game time do you have on the server? I have about 5 weeks.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? The main purpose of a commander for a branch is to First Run The Battalion/Command the troopers,Second is to give promotions to those who show Greatness.The last purpose of a commander of a branch is to be the Face of that Branch, You're suppose to be the Role Model, you should be the person that other Medics(Any Trooper) wants to be.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? : Why you should trust me to be commander is because if you can trust me to be Vice Commander,then why not make me commander.Also another thing to add for why you should trust me to be Commander is that I still have 0 warns 0 strikes 0 everything which means I am loyal to my Battalion and this server as a whole.Also I'm staff(Moderator) which means if you can trust me with staff then why not Commander.

7. How often can you be Online? : I'm Online for about 8-12 hours a day(The number has gone down because of school)

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : As of writing this I have 0 warns

(I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for those That I've offended/hurt as my time as a vice.)

Edited by [GL]Brendan

-Support

Disrespectful to his and other battalions .

Egotistical.

Hateful.

Boastful.

Power Hungry.

Complains about rules.

As my friend for many years I’m disappointed to see what you have become, I hope that you can change the way you are acting at the moment but until then I can’t support you gaining any more power than you have already.

• Sad 1

- Support

Though my Respect for you is high and i always have seen great potential in you i just cannot support the idea of you Leading the 69th, your Ignorant Nature that often prevented you from seeing your wrong, your disconnection to the Troops, your ever growing Ego and the Ignorance for the Respect of fellow Troopers has already stopped me from supporting your rise to VCMDR and will stop me from supporting your rise to Commander.

For me, no Work behind the scenes makes up for the devestatingly bad front.

Someone who has been given no Reason to be Respected from his fellow Troops shall not have the right to rise above them.

Former CPT of the 69th Medical Battalion

11 hours ago, XTB said:

-Support

Egotistical.

Hateful.

Boastful.

Power Hungry.

Complains about rules.

Not going to lie i never -support. But seeing what you become and how you treat your troopers just doesn't sit well with me. I'm not your enemy but i don't think you deserve the Commander position. With that position you should be more respectful to other battalions and your own. Also as a commander you should be able to not brag about it and borderline abuse it like you do for your VCMDR. Best of luck to you this is my personal opinion 

10 hours ago, Blarg said:

Let me give my honest opinion Brendan. Through the first like month i didn't really like you due to the fact how fast you went through the ranks. To me it seemed like you were power hungry and just wanted the get a high rank fast. When you got Vice I was kind of  disappointed and  didn't really feel you would do good. But through the month you stayed as vice you grew a lot in experience. I remember going to update roster and it was already updated. I know (some) people dont really want you to get commander, but they don't really get to see the behind the scenes of it.  You've help me and medical a lot.  And when i went on LOA earlier this month you kept the branch alive. So from me its a +Support

• Like 1

Ex - Clone Wars RP Commander Cody Ex - Senior Moderator CWRP & Imperial RP | Ex - Imperial RP 501st VCMDR

"You eggs are going to be the death of me" - Guy Science

11 hours ago, Blarg said:

Let me give my honest opinion Brendan. Through the first like month i didn't really like you due to the fact how fast you went through the ranks. To me it seemed like you were power hungry and just wanted the get a high rank fast. When you got Vice I was kind of  disappointed and  didn't really feel you would do good. But through the month you stayed as vice you grew a lot in experience. I remember going to update roster and it was already updated. I know (some) people dont really want you to get commander, but they don't really get to see the behind the scenes of it.  You've help me and medical a lot.  And when i went on LOA earlier this month you kept the branch alive. So from me its a +Support

• Like 1

[𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏] (Former) 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 | (Former) 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 | (Former) 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐞𝐩. 𝟐𝟔𝐭𝐡 - 𝐅𝐞𝐛. 𝟏𝟑𝐭𝐡
🅼🅸🅲🅺🅴🆈

11 hours ago, Blarg said:

• Like 1

Former ImperialRP JMT, SNR GM, Shock Commander

[Staff of The Month For November 2020]

+SUPPORT
I really do believe you are ready for Medical Commander, Good Luck!

• Like 1

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

On 9/17/2020 at 10:03 PM, XTB said:

-Support

Egotistical.

Hateful.

Boastful.

Power Hungry.

Complains about rules.

Pretty annoying at times 

Honestly, I really don't see you as a good fit for commander 

SCPRP|  Nu-7 2LT Greg
Imperial RP | Retired Shock Vice Commander,  Retired Naval Lieutenant