[GL] Godbert Manderville

1. What is your in-game name?: Jerry ep

2. Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:150917519

3. Current Rank in Security: SFC

4. Time on the server: 1 week

5. Current level: 55

6. On a scale from 1 - 10, how active are you?:  6 or 7 working to get 8 or 9

7. Do you have any active strikes on the roster?:  No

8. Which command members gave you permission to apply?:  HOS Creamey, HORS Inaccurate

9. Have you read the Juggernaut section of the SOP?: yes

10. Why do you think you deserve access to the  Security Juggernaut Job? (60+ WORDS): I Think i deserve this job since Im one of the few Gensec who get on late to stop D-class riots and stay on even after getting killed multiple times by d class i get off we i see that d block is under control be either MTF or Gensec enough to out man the active d-class or if d class give up. 

11. Which weapon in the Juggernaut load-out would you use to hit a d-class in the middle of a crowd and how would you ensure to hit your mark?: Semi Auto M60 or semi auto with the CZ-75

• 2 weeks later...

-Support

Doesn't play on Security much

• Like 1

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Sixx said:

-Support

I have to agree with sixx on this one however 

This person has shown leadership and kindness in front of me so I'll leave it as

+/-

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

10 hours ago, Sixx said:

-Support

I have only witnessed you on security once or twice.

Former Security 2LT | Former EWD|  Former OM5|Former Medical SM|Former Reznov Klushkie| Former SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Denied 

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

• Sinnik locked this topic