Rank You are Applying For: Lieutenant

In-Game Name: SM Mjay 1A78

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:444867301

Current Rank: Sergeant Major

How long have you been in your current rank?: Many years

What timezone are you in?: NA

How many Warns do you have?: 3

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): 

The reason why I should be accepted to Lieutenant because I work hard when it comes to my job and I have very strong leadership and work well as a team. I also had experience as a Colonel in this department on the server and would like to show who I was when I was the colonel before I stepped down and taken the role of Sergeant Major. I can help the PD I'm progressing by doing PD meetings and inspecting every officer to make sure they are doing their jobs correctly. This is the progress that will help me build my skill and relationship with other officers and hear from the officer what should be fixed or changed. If I was accepted for the position I will make a big change in my self and a big change in others overall, I want to do the best that I can and make this department great again.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

Edited by Mjay1808

-Support

Hear me out, you are a great SM and you definitely have the experience needed to advance. However, from what I know, you did just come back to the server. Personally, I would feel better giving you a +support if you play for a couple more weeks and show your commitment to playing on the server. Other than that... Welcome back 👍

+/- Support

Mjay you know how much I would want to +Support this but i've been on LOA for an week and I rarely saw you before then which I know I feel like you should wait a little bit as you just returned, but other than that you Fully Deserve LT as you were main reason on why I Joined PD Command and taught me the ways on how to be good in PD.

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

1 hour ago, Wank said:

-Support

Hear me out, you are a great SM and you definitely have the experience needed to advance. However, from what I know, you did just come back to the server. Personally, I would feel better giving you a +support if you play for a couple more weeks and show your commitment to playing on the server. Other than that... Welcome back 👍

rsz_1rsz_1oversize_signature.png

6 hours ago, Wank said:

-Support

Just get some more play time and a little more well-known in he community. 

From the time I spent with you yesterday you definitely have good knowledge and experience but you just need some more activity.

Carrots_LT_COL.png

13 hours ago, Wank said:

-Support

pdhcdepcomm.png

• Head Admin
13 hours ago, Wank said:

-Support

yeah -support from me 

🤪You know who I am,

unless you don't.🤪

14 hours ago, Wank said:

-Support

Cammy_Signature_1.png

• Head of Staff
14 hours ago, Wank said:

-Support

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

19 hours ago, Wank said:

-Support

"When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor. " - Elon Musk