Dakota player report

R̦̺̐ͫő̼̺͊c̘k̄

Your in game name: Rock

Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:504904660

The player's in game name: Dakota

The player's steam ID (required):STEAM_0:1:200164653

Date and Time This Incident Occurred: 17th of september 2020, 2:20pm est

What did the player do: Break fear rp and go on to kill the entire raid because of this.

Evidence (required):

What do you believe should happen to the player: A warn for breaking fear rp/ for fail rp'ing.

Any extra information: At the time we called an admin and they said to make a player report on forms so here it is.

Rock.

-Support

He was engaged, he didn't break FearRP. 

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

1 minute ago, pixalgamer99 said:

no it was broken when he turned the corner we all shouted fear rp he didnt attack and we didnt attack then he after a a second he shot us then ran away and said well im already ingaged in combat and started shooting he broke fear rp by doing so +SUPPORT

If you watch the video, you can see Dakota turning a corner. As soon as Dakota turned the corner, you can see the shot being fired, and the health of the person recording being lowered.
Dakota engaged in combat. Your statement is false.

Lets try not to Argue in here. Otherwise this post

will be locked <-<  -Support, Although it may looked like Fearrp. It was not. Because Acolyte guns are Smgs and you need to have heavy weapons such as assualt rifles to FearRp someone according to the MOTD

Edited by Crystal

[SCP:RP]Retired Assistant Head of Medical|Former E-11 SM|Former GamingLight Admin|Minge of :V| Former OM1

12 minutes ago, Crystal said:

Lets try not to Argue in here. Otherwise this post

will be locked <-<  -Support, Although it may looked like Fearrp. It was not. Because Acolyte guns are Smgs and you need to have heavy weapons such as assualt rifles to FearRp someone according to the MOTD

I would like to add, we had a prophet and two cultists on him. 

I don't know my decision as of now, so I wont leave my opinion.

Edited by [GL] loudyfam (Jack S)

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

-support at the beginning of the video we can see one of you guys with a riot shield out, when you yell out fearr there is a total of 4 people in voice range on of which is dakota, then when you go to exactly 11sec you can see the same sarkic with the riot shield which dosent count as a weapon and to frearrp someone with a gun out you need 3 ppl with heavy weapon and you guys only had 2.

Retired MTF Nu7 LTCOL| Retired Nu7 HFTO | Retired OH1 |  Retired Admin | French Canadian Man
Custom Classes: Raptor Team Jeff the killer

-support
In the video he instantly turns the corner and shoots, actively engaging in combat. Not to mention there is no view of 2 or more guns ACTIVELY being pointed at him, last view was the other 2 sarkics behind the one recording, only 1 gun was actively being pointed at him while the other 2 sarkics either had a riot shield or or was pointing a gun at their fellow sarkic.

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

So I’m gonna have too change my support I had no idea the acolyte gun was an SMG too me it looks like an AR but too still mention he did not just turn around shoot we were talking and had 3 guns on him none of the people were aiming at the person and the guy out of voice range was me with a riot shield  out so um -support now

Edited by pixalgamer99

2 hours ago, Sixx said:

-Support

MTF Nu7 Major || E11 1LT || Old CI SGT || Ret.LeadResearcher ||

|| RHO-36 Penumbra Squad ||  || Mikes Favorite Son || OH3 RRH ||

-Support
Already engaged in combat
Even if he wasn't engaged in combat, when you yelled FearRP, you had 2 heavy guns and 1 SMG and a riot shield, therefore you wouldn't have been able to FearRP him anyway as you needed 3 heavy guns and heavy guns constitute ARs, Shotguns, Snipers and LMGs.

After edit: I just realised 2 guns you had on him were SMGs so 

Edited by [GL] Zeus

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

6 hours ago, Sixx said:

-Support

5 hours ago, Jack (utility one) said:

-support
In the video he instantly turns the corner and shoots, actively engaging in combat. Not to mention there is no view of 2 or more guns ACTIVELY being pointed at him, last view was the other 2 sarkics behind the one recording, only 1 gun was actively being pointed at him while the other 2 sarkics either had a riot shield or or was pointing a gun at their fellow sarkic.

12 minutes ago, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support
Even if he wasn't engaged in combat, when you yelled FearRP, you had 2 heavy guns and 1 SMG and a riot shield, therefore you wouldn't have been able to FearRP him anyway as you needed 3 heavy guns and heavy guns constitute ARs, Shotguns, Snipers and LMGs.

So many reasons why to -Support.

Former D5 VCMDR Travar | Former Event Team Leader ||  Former Admin || Former Nu7 HSU Commissar Requiem || Former RRH 

13 minutes ago, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support