Alexs | XH7s TGM Application

Alexxxx

Would i make a good TGM ?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Would i make a good TGM ?

• Yes
    • No

In-game name: Alex | XH7 Mostly play on my DT job thats why most people wont know me as alex.

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:186567623

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: 1LT | Crewman.

Have you donated to the server?: No sadly not the main reason for that is that i do not have any paying methods.

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: No.

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: Yes 1. So basically i was on the elevator and the elevator was full and someone on the elevator always kept pressing the elevator button to go down and i killed him for that i gave him multiple warnings to stop but he didnt listen.

How much time do you have on the server?: 2 Weeks.

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: I do know much about the Lore. I watched all movies i have played on many different Starwars rp servers. I do watch youtubers that go into more detail of the lore of starwars.

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?:  Because i believe i have the skill to become a GM such as being creative about the events, doing events on a daily basis and ofc assisting other GMs if they have any problems. I can take responsibilitys such as if anything goes wrong in the event ill be there to quickly fix it and take the blame on me , I love setting events up such as Getting Actors , setting their health , model them and giving them the weapons. I want people that arent EST to enjoy Events aswell meaning that it might be to late for them when the GMs do them. The main reason is to make the players have a good time and enjoy The events.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: Because if i got trusted to be a Officer in DT i think i should be trusted to be a GM. I do know that the 2 roles are completely different things but as a Officer i can abuse my powers which im not doing and i will 100% wont do that when im a GM such as scaling people for no reason, giving them health for no reason, giving them weapons or model them for no reason.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?:Yes.

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: No But i am ready to learn everything.

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: On Ship : A ISB Member comes on board to deliver a Patient he wants us to do research on him. Right when they were about to start to do research on him he turns into a zombie and spreads the disease While medics try to find a vaccine for it. Our troops try to hold off the creatures.

Off map: a ISB Member gives us a Rebel base location and tells us to Eliminate all threats there. as we arrive we find 2 dead bodies. As soon as we know it ITS A TRAP the Rebels knew we were coming but our forces outnumbered them and at the end we won and eliminated all Threats.                                

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): !give ^ (weapon) | !give (name of player) (weapon)

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): !model ^ (the model) | !model (name of player) (model)

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes.

Edited by deeznuts is real xD

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

+Support

Really active

Deserves GM

Nice guy overall

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

1+

He's got the right spirit for a GM, he's an enthusiastic person and is very active.

Resigned Grand Moff Tarkin | Retired Army General | Former Senior Commander of Death Troopers |

ezgif-1-a19ba8d457.gif.fd1399337b84ca8bd2d8bc2d6e7307c1.gif

• 2 weeks later...