Sarkic Hitbox - Accepted

Skela

What are you suggesting? -  Either fix the Sarkic hit boxes or give it a new model.

How would this change better the server? - From my understanding, the model have no limb damage. If I were to shoot the feet, the damage will act like I had shot  them in the head.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - Only disadvantage is if this post gets denied.

Who would this change mostly benefit? -  gives them a fighting chance.

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - I believe bread knows how to do this. However anyone who knows how to add limb damage into a model can do it.

• Like 1

Yuh ?imm@ Thash Dat B¡tch?❤️!!*^€{

+support
Sarkic model is doo doo shit >:V 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

5 hours ago, 💖Coltable💖 said:

+Support 

Fix Sarkic + dclass limb damage... 

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

• 3 weeks later...

+Support As much i love soloing a sarkic squad by myself they need limb damage for a fighting chance

Ret MTF Nu7 1LT SFTO Surge| Ret OH2 RRH , Retired SM Gensec |  No officer that 24Pounds of plutonium isn't mine

On 9/17/2020 at 1:47 PM, 💖Coltable💖 said:

+Support 

Fix Sarkic + dclass limb damage... 

The D-Class one is a meh for me as that would ruin the Balance of D-Block right now and ruin the point of needing your own model on a CC. Other than that fix Sarkic Model please

• 2 weeks later...