Staff and video

mythic

Stops situations from happening where we have someone making “Staffing on GL funny moments” vids basically. From what I’ve seen Managers are usually chill about it though so just ask them if you’d like to do it 😄

Also there is nothing wrong with recording for evidence while on staff.

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

• Head of Staff

Do you mean staff not being allowed to record for a series on Youtube or Twitch, or do you mean the new policy where we are supposed to direct sits that use video evidence to make a post on the forums instead of handling it in game?

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

27 minutes ago, frog milk said:

Do you mean staff not being allowed to record for a series on Youtube or Twitch, or do you mean the new policy where we are supposed to direct sits that use video evidence to make a post on the forums instead of handling it in game?

If you mean the second one it's because sometimes it can take forever for people to upload videos.

If you really feel like something is important and the person you called a sit on deserves to be Warned/Dealt with you can make at player report.

Just click "START NEW TOPIC" on the top right.

Format

Player Report Centre Forums

Carrots_LT_COL.png

To make it clear here the reason is to help our sit times go down. Most staff that have been here a while have had to wait 20+ minutes for a video to be uploaded and submitted then reviewed and by that time the sit has been going on for over a half hour. This allows staff and players to free their time so they can get back to RP instead of being stuck in a sit for a half hour waiting for a video.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy James said:

To make it clear here the reason is to help our sit times go down. Most staff that have been here a while have had to wait 20+ minutes for a video to be uploaded and submitted then reviewed and by that time the sit has been going on for over a half hour. This allows staff and players to free their time so they can get back to RP instead of being stuck in a sit for a half hour waiting for a video.  

I mean... could always just make it a rule that the video has to be ready beforehand. I know with me, I literally press 2 buttons and I have the video ready, and I know other people can't do that. Other communities have rules like that so time isn't wasted.

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC 

53 minutes ago, Drippy said:

I mean... could always just make it a rule that the video has to be ready beforehand. I know with me, I literally press 2 buttons and I have the video ready, and I know other people can't do that. Other communities have rules like that so time isn't wasted.

I feel like this is a great idea!

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

2 hours ago, Jimmy James said:

• Head Admin
4 hours ago, Jimmy James said:

It helps reduce the amount of time we need to stay in sits and helps people get back to RP faster.

Forklift_Signature.png

5 hours ago, Jimmy James said:

He said it perfectly! Also no, there is no uploading then reporting. Its considered loop-holing! 

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

On 9/17/2020 at 12:29 PM, Carrots said:

If you mean the second one it's because sometimes it can take forever for people to upload videos.

If you really feel like something is important and the person you called a sit on deserves to be Warned/Dealt with you can make at player report.

Just click "START NEW TOPIC" on the top right.

Format

Player Report Centre Forums

|OG SGT|PD SGT|SCU LCPL|