General Suggestion - Remove Gaming Light Logo at LCZ - Denied

DDG John Hank

What are you suggesting? - I suggest we remove the rotating Gaming Light at LCZ hallway.

How would this change better the server? - Since the GenSec bunk were at the middle of the hallway at LCZ and sometimes when the D Block getting over run the sniper hardly stay at the back provide us cover fire while we trying to push up to secure the D block since there is a giant rotating Gaming Light logo down at the hallway blocking the sight. And getting blind fired by the CC is hard for us to push. You may ask why don't we just blind fire or suppressing fire down the hallway? Well the problem is at the D block is a whole cross road area which they got cover and place to heal them self in a safe place meanwhile we have no cover at the long hallway besides the door on the side so i recommend to remove the rotating Gaming Light logo and replace it at some where else so the sniper can give us more support on taking back D Block while its being over run by CC with sniper rifles and pistols with out cover unless some one have a riot shield to push up with the Security/MTF to re-secure the LCZ and D Block.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - No. There will be none of the disadvantages to be honest i have been thinking for a while there is actually no disadvantages,also less thing that was moving on your screen will definitely get you a bit more FPS.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - All the sniper role while D block was taken and got overrun by Class D and the rifles etc.

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion -
1038786656_scpsuggest.thumb.png.73e784bc94953c54e06b1004e284e123.png20200917201916_1.thumb.jpg.9ba4507fbbd15a560125f84ec7c6fa4f.jpg

20200917192516_1.jpg

Edited by DDG John Hank

uuuuh - support
1. these are to make sure no one steals our version of map and if they do they have to physically remove these signs
2.  pretty sure these arent solid, as in you can shoot through them  and also walk through them

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg

+/-Support

That gaminglight logo is very annoying in LCZ but it is used to ensure that our map doesn't get stolen. I suggest for that logo to be moved outside medbay so its not interfering with PvP as it blocks your line of sight.  

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

How about we relocate the sign location,or is like we have to redesign the map to change its location?
If it have to go through a lot of things just to move it to some where else then maybe i am just gonna remove the post to prevent it gets too far.

Edited by DDG John Hank

3 hours ago, pixelated pancakes said:

uuuuh - support
1. these are to make sure no one steals our version of map and if they do they have to physically remove these signs
2.  pretty sure these arent solid, as in you can shoot through them  and also walk through them

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

6 hours ago, Sixx said:

+/-Support

That gaminglight logo is very annoying in LCZ but it is used to ensure that our map doesn't get stolen. I suggest for that logo to be moved outside medbay so its not interfering with PvP as it blocks your line of sight.  

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

10 hours ago, pixelated pancakes said:

uuuuh - support

We’re are saying just the one in LCZ we could move it too a different area just not in that hallway because it just messes everything up +support we could move it too were they are like sprays and not giant floating things so the spray would pop up in random parts of the map and in some parts have the giant floating sign

Edited by pixalgamer99

-Support, this would require a map edit.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

• 2 weeks later...