Vice Sovereign Application  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become Vice Sovereign?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : Lord Senior Guard Ved Kennedy

2. What Regiment are you applying for? Royal Guard Vice Sovereign

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? I learn and learn much about how RG work and I want to become much more. When I first started joining the server, I didn't know how the server work. But I grew and learn so much about everything and I became much better then I was before. I want to become Vice Sovereign to help each RG as much as I can so they can do much better and learn much more then I do. I want to train them better, help them with everything with all the times that I can use.

4. How much game time do you have on the server? I have gonna 2 weeks played but been on the server since February

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? The main purpose is about compassion, destiny, respect and purpose. Being Vice Sovereign is about updating the roster, make sure no Royal Guard are breaking the server and Royal Guard rule and most of all, they never break the Oath of Silence. 

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? : I haven't abuse my power as Lore Senior Guard and me being as GM Moderator. If I did do something wrong, I think about it for while and figure out what to do to fix the mistake that I made to turn everything around to make it better then I did. I do not like abusing my power because abusing my power can make my life a failure and that would bring the Royal Guard down to their knee and I do not want that to happen. I will make sure I keep the Royal Guard strong and trained.

7. How often can you be Online? : I'm online almost every night. If I'm not on, it mean I'm at work or dealing something personal.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : I got one for pressing hyperspace button when I first join and second is when I left the sit to avoid punishment. 

Edited by Crazyboyri

Don't let anyone stop you from being who you are. You are better then them and they don't have the power to stop or control you. I always believe in you.

On 9/18/2020 at 11:17 AM, ssVibez said:

+ support 

- nice dude

- i like watermelon.

- good app

- dedicated 

[𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏] (Former) 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 | (Former) 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 | (Former) 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐞𝐩. 𝟐𝟔𝐭𝐡 - 𝐅𝐞𝐛. 𝟏𝟑𝐭𝐡
🅼🅸🅲🅺🅴🆈

+Support
- When I was his Vice-Commander, Perfect Guard, Can't ask for Better.
- Active & Dedicated.

- Worthy of this Position
- Good Luck! - Reserve Vice Sovereign Myn Knyeugh | Kieran

Edited by Kieran ♡

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

+Support
-Does alot for RG 

Get a bit more experience handling problems 

Edited by TAlila | Tay Keith!