Should i be a Trial-mod  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Should i be a Trial-mod

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name? BOH 

What is your steam name? GOD

What is your steam ID? https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198260751150/

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I have been a admin on this server a long time ago i feel as if i have a good understanding of the rules of the server as i always check for recent MOTD changes .

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Around  2018

What date did you make your forums account?  March 21, 2019

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?  Dimond 

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? I have a total of 6 warns 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2231179679

image.thumb.png.929c190ee26adb4f2b35f7e5fd5c246f.pngHave you donated? Yes I have a total donation of $67

What rank are you applying for? Trial-Mod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines at ? You will be tested on it: Yes i have read the guidlines 

Timezone: Australian Eastern Standard Time

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I think  that I deserve this rank as I am a trust worthy player on the server as I have been a admin on the server over a year ago I only have a total of 6 warns and have not received any warns this year or last year,  I also have a total of 2week on the server showing my commitment to the server, I had also wanted to reapply for staff for a long time however had school in the way as I am in year 12 however I have  no longer have SACS (Australian term for test) and can commit more time to the server  I am also very open minded on every action I take and I am not ashamed to admit my mistakes that I have made and am always taking the chance to learn new ways to improve, I am also on the server as much as I can and try to be on every day however I mainly play at night as I am Australian and not many people are on but always try to play when people are on the server, I also believe that I can help out being a administrator at time when other member cannot help as it may be late and others on the server may be experiencing players being mingy and breaking rules as I have experienced this personally.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I would first grab the player and then take to a sit on the roof, then ask why he is RDMing if he starts to cuss at me I would tell him to calm down and I’m trying to understand the situation and I would give him a total of 3 warnings , if he was to continue I would then gag him, I would then ask for video evidence of the RDMing from the person who had reported him as well as also check logs for mass RDM, I would then ungag the player who had mass RDMed and explain what is going to happen  I would then get a the highest staff member on  then inform them of the current situatio and show them evidence wether it be video or logs, then i would tell the player he would be recieving a 10 000sec minge as i can only do a 300sec minge. I would also advice the player that he has the right to appeal this on the fourms and if he wishes to do this i would then help direct him to the website and exaplin how to appeal.

Edited by Santa (BOH)
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Pvp_Savage6767 said:

-support 

EXTREMELY EXTREMELY inactive. Both of your questions is like eh (not too great). 

-low forum activity

(it may be due to time differences with time zones). 

started mass posting on the forum after receiving this feedback so you clearly are just here to game the system. -support

• Sad 1

• Head of Staff

+Support

-Active
-Mature
-Kind Person
-Previous GL Staff Experience

There are a few people saying he has "extreme inactivity", BOH is from Australia, and I see him on nearly every night around 3-7am

My only issue is that the last question needs work, you should not let the player down with only a warning for Mass RDM.

Good Luck!

Edited by frog milk
  • Heart-Eyes 1

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

39 minutes ago, frog milk said:

+Support

-Active
-Mature
-Kind Person

There are a few people saying he has "extreme inactivity", BOH is from Australia, and I see him on nearly every night around 3-7am

Good Luck!

• Heart-Eyes 1

Former: Dispatch Director | PD MAJ | SCU CPT | FBI SAIC/HRT/DEA | SCO19

5 hours ago, frog milk said:

+Support

-Active
-Mature
-Kind Person

My only issue is that the last question needs work, you should not let the player down with only a warning for Mass RDM.

Good Luck!

I agree with frog. I see you on quite often and think you'd definitely help when there typically isn't as many staff on .

Good Luck!

• Like 1

Carrots_LT_COL.png

15 hours ago, frog milk said:

+Support

-Active
-Mature
-Kind Person

Good Luck!

• Heart-Eyes 1

Delta Force~PPD
 Ex SS Deputy Assistant Director~Ex SRT SGT~Ex Swat MSGT

Ex SNR Mod/Senior Event Team

😈

-Support

No forums activity

You replied and edited your last application, and at the time I believe you actually needed 100 posts correct me if im wrong. If I'm being honest it looks like you just edited your poll around to make it look like you got 7 yesses.
I don't know if you've changed because I've never seen you on the server but uhh..

Good Luck!

Edited by Noah REmiX
  • Sad 1

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

16 hours ago, frog milk said:

+Support

-Active
-Mature
-Kind Person

Good Luck!

• Heart-Eyes 1

On 9/18/2020 at 7:05 AM, frog milk said:

+Support

-Active
-Mature
-Kind Person

Good Luck!

I agree with Frog, the last question dose need some help, Also we do not use Minge any more, we just jail but I see what you mean. Other than that it looks good. Good Luck!

• Heart-Eyes 1

PoliceRP SMTHead Admin | Head Of Support

-support sure you might be active on late hours but when your not on GOV you can be a argumentative  and aggressive person even at points completely player dissing i have witnessed this first hand although you might be active enough and meet other requirements i don’t think personally your ready mentally and can’t be trusted yet you need to learn to try and fix your behavior before i can consider a +support our staff should consist of men and woman who come to the table with not only motivation but completely unbiased opinions on problems and quite honestly i don’t think you can do that as of right now so for now until i see real change i’m staying with -support but good luck and have a great day:).

~MSGT Valentino

Edited by Jager
  • Dislike 1

|PD Captain|UMC LVL 2|Deputy Dispatch Director|

"I love the rain"

+Support

-Active
-Mature
-Kind Person

Good Luck!

On 9/18/2020 at 11:02 PM, Noah REmiX said:

-Support

No forums activity

You replied and edited your last application, and at the time I believe you actually needed 100 posts correct me if im wrong. If I'm being honest it looks like you just edited your poll around to make it look like you got 7 yesses.
I don't know if you've changed because I've never seen you on the server but uhh..

Good Luck!

I like you man but from what I've drug up it seems that you didn't resign from staff you got removed and you just got active again.

also post was edited like the last one

Edited by rip my soul

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

On 9/18/2020 at 9:05 PM, frog milk said:

+Support

-Active
-Mature
-Kind Person

Good Luck!

+Support

-Active
-Mature
-Kind Person

Good Luck!

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Police-RP Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP Manager