Blarg's Trial Mod Application- Accepted

Blarg

What is your in-game name?: Blarg

What is your steam name?: [GL] Blarg

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:78144682

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes i used to be staff on SCPRP id say around the start of 2020. But i left at moderator as i couldn't balance being staff and being the only person running my branch at the same time. 

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Id say around May of 2019 but my forums account was created July 22nd 2019.

What date did you make your forums account? july 22nd of 2019

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Gamemaster and apprentice 

How many warns do you have on the server? None across all gaminglight servers 

Have you donated? No but i have won an apprentice giveaway

What rank are you applying for? Trial moderator 

Have you read the staff guidelines: Yes i have many times 

Timezone: Pacific standard time

Permission (Admin+ need this): n/a

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) I believe that i deserve the rank because i always see active tickets that arent claimed. I also want to re-enter the staff team again so i can futher help the community and by taking sits, Providing whitelists to people who cant give out whitelists. I also have experience from staffing on SCPRP so i know how to do certain ULX commands. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? First i would bring the person who is rdming and jail or freeze them. id then check blogs for damage logs to see if it was just a accident. Then id warn them for MRDM and get someone high enough to ban said person for 5 days.

Edited by Blarg

SCPRP Former Head Of Medical Staff | "I was hom" | PhD in botching surgeries
ImperialRP Former 69th Medical Corps Senior Commander and Former Commander "What do you mean the patient needs to have a spine to survive?"-Some researcher (probably)  Former ImperialRP Senior Admin
CERTIFIED MEDIC MAIN