SCP-049-J/"The Plague Fellow" Suggestion by Vindertech - Denied

Vindertech

1. Name of the SCP you would like added: SCP-049-J

2. Link(s) to player models: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=293674909&searchtext=Plague+Doctor - Haus The Plague Doktor

3. Link(s) to SWEPs: N/A

4. How much health/armor do you think it should have:  HP: 1000 Armor: 300

5. Why should we add this SCP?: This SCP will bring more RP/Roleplay to the game and will also be one of the biggest surprises to Site-X/Site-10. It will also bring more activity for SCP Research and CI Research and Development as they will be testing on 049-J and be creative with their testing. It is also to be noted that there will be no way he can abuse anything whatsoever. If he does get added, then he would be the first playable Joke Class SCP. Lastly, what he can do is spawn in props and preform his "surgery". If you can't spawn in props, you could always do RP by doing /me (Certain Action).

6. Basic summary of the SCPSCP-049-J has the ability to 'distract' somebody by telling them that there's something in the opposite direction someone is facing. He also says that he is the "cure", but what he really does in reality is hurt the subject. For example: Say that someone has a broken arm, SCP-049-J would then probably grab out a hammer and try to repair the arm, causing the subject to be in more pain. 

7. Extra information: Thankfully that SCP-049-J's player model recognizable compared to the Original SCP-049.

The best spot I could recommend SCP-049-J could be is in one of the glass chambers located in HCZ/Heavy Containment Zone.

SCP-049-J is allowed to spawn props, as long as he doesn't abuse them and are used for RP.

Recontainment Method: Fire/Shoot at SCP-049-J and lower his HP/Health to 250, then tranquilize SCP-049-J. Once SCP-049-J wakes up, make sure to drag him back to his CC.

Level Needed: Level 60 (Recommended you read about SCP-049-J first.

It is to be kept noted that SCP-049-J can be preforming surgery either inside of his CC or in some sort of surgery room like Medbay.

If SCP-049-J is caught not being in his containment chamber, SCP-049-J may do an action to avoid being recontained by doing: /me Points into a different direction to distract (MTF/D-Class/CI/Research/GenSec/etc..)

After doing the "/me", you will need to roll. Whoever rolls the highest wins.

SCP-049-J is not allowed to breach another SCP, and no not even SCP-049.

Job Slot(s): 1

Jobs: 1

Idea for the self-breaching process: SCP-049-J Requires 1 D-Class, or more supplies for his Every 15 Minutes. 

Must advert every 5 minutes.

Example: /advert I require a Subject, or any avalible supplies. (1/3)

/advert Hello? I again ask for either a subject, or any supplies you can spare. (2/3)

/advert I said give me either a subject or supplies now! (3/3)

If SCP-049-J doesn't get what he wants, he will then breach his door, starting at 0%, to 50%, and then to 100%.

Every time he adverts his door breakdown % he must wait every 3 minutes. 

Example: /advert Door Broken at 0%

/advert Door Broken at 50%

/advert Door Broken at 100%

Self breaching can be prevented if you send SCP-049-J either a D-Class, or any supplies.

If you want to learn more about SCP-049-J, you can visit his SCP Wiki Artical Here: http://www.scpwiki.com/scp-049-j

And you want to learn more about Joke Class SCPs, visit here: http://www.scpwiki.com/joke-scps

Edited by OchandM

Former Chaos Insurgency Deputy Director of Operations Vindertech
still cringe man

-support

This just kinda seems like a meh plague doctor

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

-Support

This seems like an SCP better for events rather then and playable SCP.

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

+Support

I like the idea, may need some tweaking.

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

-support 049 but with no way too avoid being RCed besides rolling mabye if he was like an scp that spawned with 049 and helped out 049 and made more zombies and made it so you needed x amount of people too fear rp 049  then I would say different but a joke SCP that just can’t do anything not a good idea would mabye be used for the first week before no players it would be like 098 or 966 or The raptors and spear man and bird man

Edited by pixalgamer99

On 9/16/2020 at 10:43 PM, Comrade Boekhom said:

-support

This just kinda seems like a meh plague doctor

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

• 2 weeks later...