New map content pack

Rito

So basically with the new map Site-10 I'm seeing missing textures for mostly windows and floor not like on the older map so does anyone has the link to the full content pack of the new map? I've already got CSS content by the way so that's not the problem. Ex: In D-Block there is windows on the side like near the Cells, well I see them pink for some reasons same as the elevator window I see it a missing texture

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

same here, ion know the problem 😕

you can do 'mat_specular 0' in console to disable the missing texture reflections, but it takes a minute or so to reload it all, and it's only a temp fix 

edit: to use mat_specular more permanently you can do '+mat_specular 0' in the gmod launch options too

Edited by [GL] Jack I the One & Only

TCM Jack CI Heinz / J03 Italian Mob Boss Zepelli 😳Former CI Research Administrator Heinz - Not [REDACTED] Researcher   

• Bread locked this topic