05 Research Spawn Change - Accepted

Squash

Post name: “General Suggestion - 05 Research Spawn Change

What are you suggesting? - 05 Research Spawn being changed to the Research offices in HCZ, where RFA & HMR Spawn.

How would this change better the server? - Generally it would allow 05 Research to get to LCZ and get subjects for tests faster, allowing those D Class to get XP for participating.

Also I see it pretty annoying whenever I die, I have to walk all the way back to LCZ to get a test subject.

I have been having a blast with 05 Research, but I feel like this little adjustment would be the right touch for 05 Research.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - None, other than Red Right Hand being further away, but MTF & General Security would be closer thus almost weighs it out.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - 05 Research without a doubt and 05 in general. They are a pretty big priority when it comes to the foundation, knowing level 5 information and such. If CI can get wind of who these people are, then yea 05 being further away from EZ would be a issue, however CI would still have to learn about these individuals before they can kidnap them.

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

To my response you guys kept rioting, not only that, but I kept getting shot at. Obviously I would try and get d block back in order to do more tests.

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

Honestly, +support

Today I joined the Server, flagged up as O5 researcher, took two steps up the stairs and immediately ran into a  Sarkic Cult Member, although I was able to murder him, I sadly ran into another one 5 seconds later who shot his RPG at the ground twice (even though I was literally right in front of him) and he killed me. I re spawned and was shot again until he finally walked away. The O5 Staff spawn is in the worst possible spot. Give us a room or something AND MARK IT AS A SPAWN

• 2 weeks later...