Peters' O5 Medical Application

Peters

In Game Name: Peters
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:522604518

Strikes: 00

Why do you want to join the 05 staff team: I want to join the O5 staff team because the 05 has an intimidating presence and due to their low activity levels, a lot of the community does not know what they do. I would like to change that by continuing to be an active member of this community and helping to lead the medical community towards a more fun, effective, and active future. An O5 member can set the tone when they walk into a room. But what if that tone wasn’t intimidating, but instead welcoming with knowledge and structure. That is what I want to bring to the 05 staff team.

Why should we accept you: I have played on other role-play servers on multiple different platforms before, and I have left many of them due to a lack of understanding and a disconnect between the leadership and the personnel. I do not see either of those things in this server and I wish to improve it. For the past 8 years of my life, I was involved with the BSA learning how to be an effective leader and how to improve and grow a community at both my local and council levels. I am no stranger to tough calls and new situations, I know that the most important skill to have in any situation is adaptability, but the second most important skill to have is the ability to admit when you are wrong or when you don’t know something. These skills have served me well in life during my experiences leading and growing different communities and I would like to put them to use here in Gaminglight. I enjoy playing with the Gaminglight community and any time I have to spend I spend it here. I may not be active during the peak hours but I am fairly consistently on during the late morning/early afternoon and late-night hours, and I think that is what the O5 team needs to have to expand their knowledge and influence. If my application is accepted I look forward to learning more and experiencing more of what Gaminglight has to offer. If it is denied, then I will look forward to helping the community grow as a member of medical research.

Medical Research Manager | MTF E11 MSGT | Former OM

On 9/16/2020 at 12:44 PM, General bacon said:

-support never seen you on and kinda seems like you want to become O5 just for the Power of being lv5 personnel.

Former Security 2LT | Former EWD|  Former OM5|Former Medical SM|Former Reznov Klushkie| Former SCP-RP Senior Moderator

On 9/16/2020 at 12:44 PM, General bacon said:

-support never seen you on and kinda seems like you want to become O5 just for the Power of being lv5 personnel.

Agree -Support 

Former: Nu-7 Captain | Event Team Member | Maintenance Professional
Currently D-0007 

+Support

+Application is good

+Active

+Professional 

+His role playing is great

-Not much activity within the server

I know he does not have much time, but so doesnt Ellish and she/he got it. Also Peters I have seen numerous occasions, not only that but I have observed him do some role playing and might I add that he is great at it. School started back up and could be one of the leading reasons to why he has not been active much or he has work. I was the one who told him he should apply and I stand by my word saying he will be a great member of 05

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

-support while you are active enough too be active um I also feel like you just want too be O5 just too be O5 and have no real care for what they do just want too flex that your an O5 staff member and oddly I never see you on when their is an O5 member on witch would not be good for a person who needs the O5 research or council too be on when your on

Edited by pixalgamer99

-support 

who in the?? 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG