Lime King's Report- Accepted

Lime King

Your in game name: Lime King

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:191998466

The player's in game name: Dekotaz FMC and Niko Belic FMC

The player's steam ID (required):  STEAM_0:0:98477155 (Niko's) STEAM_0:1:523211272 (Dekotaz)

What did the player do: So I was responding to a raid at cliffhouses as I heard shots when driving by, So I get out of my car call it over radio. Then as I push into the active raid I see both raiding members proceed to jump off the side of the cliffhouses and off the entire edge way down to the bottom (see video below and attached pics) (Pic is of their in game names, 2nd is proof it was them raiding, 3rd is video of them jumping)   (sorry for crappy quality youtube is dumb)

Evidence (required): 

What do you believe should happen to the player: I believe at the very least they should receive a warn for NVFL/FailRP and for Niko whos a mod should be spoken to my higher up staff. But that second part is up to you guys (staff)

Any extra information: N/A

20200915184244_1.jpg

20200915184032_1.jpg

Retired FBI Director|$2,000Donator gang|UMC LVL 4

-Support 

I have seen multiple people do it before and I thought it was a valid way to go down because no one else would be reported or warned and clearly in the video we do not die and we went down by sliding down the cliff and obviously it could happen in real life and we where also already jumping off before he jumped in we where not trying to evade police custody and we knew we were being chased after seeing him pointing a gun at my head.

+/ - Support 

They seemed to be already jumping before you breached, they could have thought the sirens were passing the place not sure, wasn't there and the video is a short clip.

USMS HC | PD Major  | SYP Owner

CC's | UMC RENEGADE/OG/VONTON/DOCTOR/Numb Gang/ Adams Crime Syndicate

8 hours ago, luxarygaming1 said:

-Support 

I have seen multiple people do it before and I thought it was a valid way to go down because no one else would be reported or warned and clearly in the video we do not die and we went down by sliding down the cliff and obviously it could happen in real life and we where also already jumping off before he jumped in we where not trying to evade police custody and we knew we were being chased after seeing him pointing a gun at my head.

Okay no one in real life is going to raid a house off the side of a massive cliff side and then proceed to "slide down" said mountain and survive without any sort of damage to them and or broken bones/limbs.  And just because other people do it in game does not mean it is allowed.

Edited by Lime King
Spelling

Retired FBI Director|$2,000Donator gang|UMC LVL 4