Beepis's Security Juggernaut Application

Beepis

What is your in-game name: Beepis

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:93540482

Current Rank in Security: SFC

Time on the server: (on the leaderboard 2 weeks) i have been around the server for about 1.5 years

Current level: Level 60

On a scale from 1 - 10, how active are you?: 9

Do you have any active strikes on the roster?: no

Which command members gave you permission to apply?: Assasain, Sixx

Have you read the Juggernaut section of the SOP?: Yes

Why do you think you deserve access to the  Security Juggernaut Job? (60+ WORDS): I feel like that I deserve the security juggernaut job because when i get on the job I usually use the Security Heavy job for crowd control so if I were given the whitelist for security juggernaut then I will be able to do my job much better. Another reason that I feel like I derserve the job is that I am a super active member of GENSEC and at times im one of the few people guarding Dblock other than MTF.

Which weapon in the Juggernaut load-out would you use to hit a d-class in the middle of a crowd and how would you ensure to hit your mark?: It largely depends on how far away the Dclass is from me. if the class D was super close to me then I would use the nova shotgun but if they were further out then I would use the CZ-75 and wait for them to stand still.

Edited by Beepis

Retired E-11Captain Beepis 3R7H

"It takes many good deeds to build a good reputation, and only one bad one to lose it"

-Benjamin Franklin

+Support

This guy is amazing

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

-support

Tends to yell, playerdiss etc of the sort dclass if he dies easily

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

3 hours ago, Comrade Boekhom said:

-support

Tends to yell, playerdiss etc of the sort dclass if he dies easily

not fit 

Edited by Dragin

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG