Daedalus's Imperial research app.

Cryosplaysgames

Should Daedalus become an Imperial researcher  

1. 1. Yes or No

• Yes
    • No

-IGN: Daedalus

-Current Rank in Medical (NOT Research): Surgeon Sgt

-Why do you think you deserve this rank? (Longer the Better) I've had major dedication to medical, I was only gone for a little bit because of school. Plus I would only do experiments to better the ISD as a whole, not to just be a minge. Furthermore, I'm not a minge, I've had dedication ever since I have first joined, Not one time has my dedication wavered. I have respect for the higherups, as I am an officer in 501st. I also have experiment experience since I am one.

-Why should we trust you with this Rank? I have Major respect for medical and what they do, so I would never do anything to try and jeopardize my time in the server or the medical battalion.

-Give one example of an experiment (Can go above and beyond) So an experiment I have in mind, Trying to make the best super soldier. I would have many vials of mixed fluids(whatever they may be), First: Get multiple subjects for each vial. Second: Strap the subiect down so if the fluid makes him go beserk. Third: Inject patients with 1 vial each patient. Fourth: Wait a couple mins for effects to kick in, then unstrap patients and have them go about their day. Fifth: Have them come back im two weeks time to test out their reflexes and strength. Sixth: Record data. Seven: Profit

-Do you have any strikes in medical? (If you do why were you given that strike) No I have not gotten any strikes in medical.

ACCEPTED?

I mean this aint really used anymore as when this was created you had to apply or be invited into research..... But i respect the dedication to the application and decided to have you start out in research as a scientist not a trainee..... Just come to a Research Supervisor+ to be trained

SCPRP Former Head Of Medical Staff | "I was hom" | PhD in botching surgeries
ImperialRP Former 69th Medical Corps Senior Commander and Former Commander "What do you mean the patient needs to have a spine to survive?"-Some researcher (probably)  Former ImperialRP Senior Admin
CERTIFIED MEDIC MAIN