Jesus Christ

Kirbos GM app

In-game name: Kirbo

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:544618945

Current RP rank on Jedi vs Sith: if you mkean VIP rank none Temple guard V and SS Acolyte II

Have you donated to the server?:not to this  one

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: not that I beileive

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?:Not on this server but yes

How much time do you have on the server?:Mostly everyday

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: I know a l.ot of thelore like on ech side you shouldnt put like a trooper with a gun only bugs and that.

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: I beileive Im capable of this and I want to help

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: Cause Im a staff member on the IRP server and was SA on another Ive been trusted also I am probaly well known

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?:yes

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: not really mostly a first.

Give a brief example of an mini event: an exotic egg hunt. where everyone goes and tries to find a Hilt I placed along the map.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example):!give (weapon) ^,@,player.

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example):!model ^ (model)

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?:Yes

ACCEPTED

Congratulations! Come speak to a Gamemaster V+ in TeamSpeak to receive GM training!

The Eighth Brother & Commader Spice /DX-001