Monikas 05 Researcher Application

Former LR Monika Returned

In Game Name: Monika

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:441786887

Job applying for (Medical - MEDIC + |  Red Right Hand - ANY MTF RANK OR GENSEC COMMAND | Research - Researcher+):  O5 Research

How many Strikes do you have: 1

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team:  I have been in the research department for ten months and i have become experienced in the way the branch works. I understand the enlisted's lack of motivation to do test logs i can be empathetic to this and give them opportunity's to get them promoted  through mass tests. I am a creative role player and i come up with ideas that seem outlandish to some but are deep down good and genius ideas. I will help the Enlisted do regular tests supervise Keter tests for the research department and give people a chance at showing their research talent. I want to do tests on scps that normally would not be tested on unless a higher rank allows a mass test to happen, I want to help out research in any way that i can mostly through tests and interviews with sentient scps.

Why should we accept you:  I want to be something better have a degree of responsibility that will help me and the O5 Staff team i understand my reputation might not be the best but i want to turn it around by becoming something greater. I want to have the opportunity to role play with the O5 staff team and i truly think i can help with whatever projects they come up with. I will be serious i wont minge i wont say O5 in comms my acts of minge at site 5 happened but they are in the past and we should move on from it. I want to help you all do great things in the O5 Staff team i understand if i get instantly denied because of my history and i understand that and i accept that but i genuinely want to help not because i want the powers of an O5 staff, but because i want to be a person who is active and helps contribute to any O5 Role-playing that occurs. I leave this up to the council to decide i understand if you say no and deny me but i genuinely hope you let me into the O5 Research council thank you all for listening to me.

Former Sargent Negev Line monika
RFA,HMR,RIG, Longest lasting LR
CI RND 
Field Researcher,