How do we get xp/money v

Altair

I'v noticed alot of people with 300,000$ money and at level 81+ when they only have 1 week playtime i'm very suprised  can anyone give tips on how to get experiance points to level up quicker i know that escaping as a D-Class is 2000xp and a research is like 500 xp but is there any other ways? also for making money should i only afk no other ways?

Oh also why do i have -rep i just made this account 3 days ago and already getting  hated its sad and funny at the same time hahahah

Edited by Tweety
  • Like 1

Here are some useful tips to rank up/get money quicker here.

1) AFK on class-Ds. (You'll get 200 XP every 5-10 minute and $50 every 5 minute.)

2) AFK on CC (If you have one).

3) Play during salary/XP boost (fastest and the more efficient way to earn XP and earn money in my opinion. It happens every day at 12:00 A.M to 12:00 P.M, so just leave your computer on overnight on the server.)

4) Play on high salary jobs, just don't AFK on them. (These jobs includes, E-11, MTF job pack, some class-Ds jobs etc.)

5) Actively do tests or escape as a class-D. (Being a researcher has its perk, one being that you are able to gain XP much quicker as you are given 750 XP upon completion of a test. Also, escaping to the surface as a class-D will also give you 2000 XP.)

^ Disclaimer: Once you get your XP, you'll be killed. If you want to be trained for CI, do not call for staff for XP.

osu! achiever? I don't know

• Bread locked this topic