False Warn Report - Max Holland- Denied

"Bryan

Your In-game: Bryan The Gas Mask

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:443447193

The admin's name in-game: Max Holland

The admin's steam name (If you know it): No Clue I'm guessing Max Holland

What warning did you receive: LTAP/FailRP

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2229097782

Why do you think this warn was false: My 4 year old brother fell on the floor and hit his head real hard causing to me rush to my mother to help out and turn off the PC. I was carjacking someone with SCU around that I DID NOT had seen and got warned for that as well after I killed him and then a whole load of government came to kill me. I was then reported for it and SCU said I carjacked with government around saying it was failrp which it had just been  mistake because I didn't see 1 or 2 government vehicles from a distance.

Any extra information: I got warned twice for the same thing (ltap) from 2 admins and I will be making another false report about it. I came up to SpadeH on duty and explained what happened. (I hid the last post it was a mistake)

Edit

Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right. - Henry Ford

Idk why you posted this twice however, 

Yeah so the situation was that you cop baited. During the sit as I was about to speak with you about a punishment you left.  You had made no communication at all to let me know that you had to leave. 
All that happened was me explaining something  to you the you left out of the blue. 
If you had told me that you had to leave ect I would have handled the situation differently. 

I understand how you had somthing you needed to attend to at that moment. However, you made no Communication to me, leading me to believe you left to avoid a punishment/ the sit.

1 hour ago, Max Holland said:

Idk why you posted this twice however, 

Yeah so the situation was that you cop baited. During the sit as I was about to speak with you about a punishment you left.  You had made no communication at all to let me know that you had to leave. 
All that happened was me explaining something  to you the you left out of the blue. 
If you had told me that you had to leave ect I would have handled the situation differently. 

I understand how you had somthing you needed to attend to at that moment. However, you made no Communication to me, leading me to believe you left to avoid a punishment/ the sit.

As I said before, I hid the old post by mistake. I had a situation where my family member could've lost his life if it was worse. No offense, but I don't need to talk to someone in - game about my personal life issue. You have to understand that I was in a hurry and had no time to speak with someone in a video game about something that's going on in my present time in the world. The warn for copbait was false because SCU were at a distance meaning I did not see them from far away. I would have to be focused on looking if there was a government vehicle to see an SCU car from far away. I had no intention to copbait and was simply carjacking someone unaware that there is a government vehicle from a distance.

Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right. - Henry Ford

The thing that seems off to me is a small 1 to 2 second window of saying "Hey, ill be right back" would have prevented all of this from happening. Now, am I saying that you're lying? Well, no. But, I have seen many many many times before where someone has said something to downplay a legitimate punishment. So, lets break down the basics. 

1. If something happened IRL, a persons normal reaction 90% of the time is to give off that really quick "1 second" comment, or "I'll be right back." The only times I have not seen that happen is when or if it is seen or something can be heard in the background. 

2. While it can be said that you didn't notice SCU in the distance, their cars are easily distinguishable (unless it was undercover) but even then, gov use cars that crims can't get access to. The ONLY exceptions to this is some High Command cars and MAYBE the occasional Low Command or Enlisted car. Depending on this though, could vary in whether or not they were seen. Other factors go into play such as being right next to bank (where the shadows are) or just blatantly not paying attention. 

That's my view on it anyway. Maybe it makes sense, maybe it doesn't. Up to you to decide that.

-SUPPORT

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||