• Yes
    • No

On 9/15/2020 at 12:13 PM, enuz 💣 said:

-Support, nothing personal,

• The application seems a bit rushed
  • I believe that you need more time as admin
  • I have seen other applicants more on staff, taking sits
  • I don't think that taking ownership of this 

should be on the application, yeah you have purged toxic folk, but I don't think that it was your responsibility/area to do so. Sure you care about the community and want the best for it, but that doesn't mean you go out of your way to "purge" these toxic folk. Kind of hints at slight targeting and I think it's best if you don't even put it there.

• Also, I do not think that you making friends on this server means that you are deserving of this staff rank

I truly believe that you need more time to adapt to your current rank and prove yourself to the server, just not to the friends you made, that you really would be a great Senior Admin.

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

+Is a nice guy.
+Rarely gets mad at people.

- You lack time at the Admin rank compared to other applicants.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

On 9/15/2020 at 12:13 PM, enuz 💣 said:

I don't think that taking ownership of this 

On 9/15/2020 at 2:07 AM, Cogs said:

i have made so many friends, and i have purged toxic folk out

Why? Could he have said it in a more elegant manner, absolutely, is “taking ownership of this [statement.]” as you put it an issue? Not at all. Toxicity isn’t a good thing. 

Anyways, +support, Cogs you’re a good, kind, and polite guy who I think would be a wonderful senior admin. You’re very unbiased and responsible, and granting you the ability to take sits off duty would help you. Good luck

19 hours ago, October said:

Why? Could he have said it in a more elegant manner, absolutely, is “taking ownership of this [statement.]” as you put it an issue? Not at all. Toxicity isn’t a good thing. 

Anyways, +support, Cogs you’re a good, kind, and polite guy who I think would be a wonderful senior admin. You’re very unbiased and responsible, and granting you the ability to take sits off duty would help you. Good luck

Just my opinion, that's how it came off for me... I still stand by what I said, it's just what I think about the application and the applicant. Still nothing personal about Cogs, shows good potential,  just that he still needs time to develop.

Edited by enuz 💣

Former Head of Janitorial | HCZ man geerlvl 70 life wizard | Roblox Clothing Designer 

Cogs, I think you're a great, nice guy. I can see you want the best and I have never really had a bad experience with you. I've seen you take sits at a moderate rate and you have a decent pool of potential. Unfortunately, I do not believe you are ready for the senior admin position. Compared to the other applicants, you have taken less sits and overall, have committed less work towards staffing than you do in RP. On top of that, you're still a relatively new admin. In my opinion, if you spend a few more months as admin and continue working diligently, then sure but for now, no.

+/- Support, leaning -Support

Edited by Rektify

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia