Able Blacklist Appeal

Crazyboyri

Steam Name:  [GL] Crazyboyri

Ingame Name: Able

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:145670367

Job Blacklisted From: SCP 076-2

Reason for the Job Blacklist: Unknown

Dispute: I only gotten one warning by Zeus when I was Able and the week later when I got on, it said that I'm blacklist from 076-02 for unknown reason. I talk to Zeus about it and he didn't order blacklist and I wasn't notify about why I'm blacklist.

Don't let anyone stop you from being who you are. You are better then them and they don't have the power to stop or control you. I always believe in you.

You received a blacklist from SCP 076 due to warnings for FailRP as SCPs 076, body blocking and telsa abuse as SCP 527, and FailRP as a Security Heavy.

08/23/2020, 05:12:39 - SCP - [GL] Rektify - Constant Body blocking as SCP 527 | Abused Teslas as 527 to stop D class
08/23/2020, 08:38:47 - SCP - [GL] RDSparkle - FailRP (as Security HVY) Shooting SCPs from D-block
09/03/2020, 09:02:14 - SCP - [GL]erinemmanueljacob5 - FailRP as 076

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

-Support, you've shown to be unable to follow rules while on SCP jobs. 

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

Dude this wasn't even a month ago I literally had to wait MONTH'S 

to get blacklisted from stuff just wait a lil longer 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

6 hours ago, Crazyboyri said:

It doesn't make any sense, why blacklist able if I have one warning from able

They blacklisted you because you have had multiple warns based off of SCP's and misusing them. In turn your latest warn on 076 was the one where a blacklist was in order as constant misconduct, this I'm guessing is more of a incentive to not abuse SCP's as the warns obviously didn't do enough of a job.

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

-Support

You are high risk of breaking rules with some SCP's

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

-/+Support

He's shown to be mingey and/or break rules on 2 SCPs, and he received 3 warns in a matter of 10 days. However, I do agree a blacklist is a bit severe for someone who has only broken one rule as 076.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

37 minutes ago, Crazyboyri said:

I haven't received 3 warning in 10 days

ok

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

19 minutes ago, Squash said:

+/-Support

I do agree with Gunther that one warning for 076 is a bit severe for a Blacklist, if anything it should have been Scp-527. 

He was warned once for the broad of "fairrp" this could have been as simple as accidentally mistaking somebody with a gun out.

9 hours ago, Gunther said:

a blacklist is a bit severe for someone who has only broken one rule as 076.

2 hours ago, Orange 🍊 said:

He was warned once for the broad of "fairrp" this could have been as simple as accidentally mistaking somebody with a gun out.

3 hours ago, Squash said:

I do agree with Gunther that one warning for 076 is a bit severe for a Blacklist, if anything it should have been Scp-527. 

Doesn't really make sense why he is blacklisted for one offense that may not even be that severe. There is only one warning for 076, and 2 for 527, which doesn't make sense on why he was blacklisted on 076

• Like 1

Former Head of Janitorial | HCZ man geerlvl 70 life wizard | Roblox Clothing Designer 

Ok ok what I wanna know is what did this player do to be considered FailRP until then

+/- Sup 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

It was "FailRP" to kill someone to open the medbay door when I was trapped in there for 20 min when I ask nicely and he kept saying no

Don't let anyone stop you from being who you are. You are better then them and they don't have the power to stop or control you. I always believe in you.

+Support 

I mean he is a mod perhaps 1 more chance 

Edited by Dragin

On 9/16/2020 at 10:44 PM, Dragin said:

+Support 

I mean he is a tmod perhaps 1 more chance 

He isn't a Trial Mod. He is a Moderator applying for Senior Moderator.
As for the application, -Support.
You've had the tendency to abuse SCPs, and you were blacklisted for said abuse.
You are a Moderator on another Gaminglight server, and you should know better.
The blacklists were issued to avoid potential abuse of these SCPs again.

Edited by Starstep

On 9/16/2020 at 2:51 AM, Squash said:

+/-Support

How does one warn "fail rp as 076" can issues a blacklist.   Unless it was a severe warn, i find that this blacklist is invalid and should be removed in my opinion and by all means it would make more sense for him to get blacklist from 527 cause he abuse the tesla ability and bodyblock in the process.  Unless someone can prove that the blacklist is valid, then i will be +support this

I'm gonna lean to a +Support here

The offense you committed is pretty up there but I get the frustration of being stuck. Does not give you the right to RDM like you did in that situation. From here, if this is accepted, I hope you acknowledge that the rules for SCPs are pretty firm and any further action will lead to more blacklists. This thread as the documentation.

Edited by Sparkle
Re-write, missed the FailRP explanation

13 hours ago, Sparkle said:

I'm gonna lean to a +Support here

The offense you committed is pretty up there but I get the frustration of being stuck. Does not give you the right to RDM like you did in that situation. From here, if this is accepted, I hope you acknowledge that the rules for SCPs are pretty firm and any further action will lead to more blacklists. This thread as the documentation.

Personally, I don't know you or had any interactions. In my opinion, although yes you did break some rules, I personally don't think you should have been blacklisted from SCP 076-02. 527 is a different story though because I definitely remember you minging on it heavily. As a staff member, I expected better but my opinions don't matter haha. 

Edited by Rektify

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

• Catsro locked this topic