Eilish's ban appeal

Eilish

Steam Name: Eilish

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:95826980

Ingame Name: Eilish

Ban Length: 1 day

Admin that Banned you: Weiss

Reason for Ban: Exploiting

Dispute: Context: I stood under the elevator door on the top level of dblock, which sent the door back up to where is when the elevator arrives, later, when I was rioting with fellow dclass, I was pulled to a sit and was told I was getting a warn for exploiting while nobody told me that was wrong, then right after the warning, I was told I was going to be banned for 1 day, 2 lines of text were said to me and I was banned.  So i understand what I did was wrong now because of a warn, but to ban me is just outrageous, even if it is just 1 day.  In my case, exploiting is warn-able, but ban-able?  It just isn't fun to be banned because i simply held the dblock elevator door on the top level open, since nobody told me that was an exploit, because people hold the checkpoint doors open and it somehow doesn't qualify as the same thing as what I did, which means I would not have known that what I did qualifies as an exploit due to everyone else walking free and trapping me in the universe of the banned, at most it should be a written warning but preferably a verbal because I learn better when i know what i did wrong instead of just saying that i did something wrong.  The main reason I am attempting to appeal a 1 day ban is because i simply WILL NOT stand to be banned because i held an elevator door open while, i cant express this enough: COUNTLESS people hold one of the doors open in the checkpoints and that isn't qualified as Failrp and exploiting even though it is the exact same thing, banning someone for holding a door open is just, with lack of better words, stupid.  There is no reason I should be banned while others do the same thing and walk free.  Basically I made this ban appeal in an attempt to protest what i believe should not be a thing, and less of just getting me un-banned.  I have a proposition to make a change to whatever system you guys have for this exploiting stuff, cause this case of exploiting doesn't deserve a ban, and so do some other exploits, they simply need to be told to the person who exploited what they did wrong.  I want to play this server because it is fun for me and sometimes fun for the people I interact with, by me attempting to appeal a 1 day ban, it shows that I want to actually be apart of the community instead of just minge or cheat or exploit. 

Edited by Eilish
Context

-support 

Staff DISCRETION 

And everyone knows its Failrp/Exploiting to hold the elevator like that

Just cause "other people" do it doesnt make it ok 

Edited by Dragin

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

1 hour ago, Eilish said:

When did he say that and where did he say that?

He said that earlier in the day. If you weren't on during that time then I completely understand why you are confused. If you weren't on during the time Igneous stated it then I believe you should be un-unbanned as you simply had no idea this was a rule.

• Thanks 1

687515010_Screenshot2021-05-12013101.png.d685e9dcb10c05e7081de12f3296b980.png