Zone's Resignation & Goodbye

Zone

The more and more I play on the server, the more and more I'm not enjoying it. Over the past couple of weeks, I've been losing my drive to continue. I've tried to keep going and push through it, but I just dislike doing it.

Some people that kept me going and made my time in E11 30x better:

Giovanni: Best friend, the one who initiated me for D4, my old commander, even my literal boyfriend at one point; he is the main reason I stayed, because he wanted me to make it to command, he wanted me to stay in E11. God, I appreciate you. Can't even put it into words. ❤️

Zeus: My current commander, best friend right beside Gio, and someone I constantly look up to. You're doing great with your job, especially with all the recent resignations, and I'm sorry I'm adding to the problem. You can become the best commander for E11, I guarantee. 

Shaquavius: A blacklisted friend that let out my inner dipshit, that was the first of the ban wave, it was a sad day and we wish you never left, you were the spark E11 needed.

Swole: A mentor that was just a dumb meme, but one that I adore, glad I was able to talk to you, and I'm happy to be friends with you.

Danny (Clistro): You legendary man of money, the rich man who created Rho and introduced me to people like Ritz, Rainbow, and the other minges that kept me happy. Sad to see you leave the server, but you've still left an impact with your stupid MTF branch.

Mateo & Dempsy: I feel like I recognize you like a best friend, because you're so easy to vibe with. I wish I could spend more time with you.

Ritz, Rainbow, & Jakub: The blacklisted trio, you guys were the fuckin legends who treated the rules like a toy, and I'm happy I decided to be dumb as shit with all of you guys. Fuck all three of you, I love ya.

And everyone else I may have forgotten along the way or forgot to put in this post. Don't feel bad, I just have bad memory.

I'm going to become a bit less active, and just roam around the facility on Rho, my CCs, Red Right Hand, and all the other classes I have access to. Sorry I'm leaving so suddenly, I'll still try to talk on Teamspeak and Discord, I love every single one of you. Thanks for making my time on the server so damn wonderful, I can't express how happy all of you made me.

Thank you. 
       - Zone ❤️

ph6tpojfd5y11.jpg

Edited by Zone
  • Sad 2
  • Dislike 1
  • Gaminglight Love 5

Ashie •﹏•#1201

Former CI 2LT Zone | E11 WO Nines 009S

Bro, @Zone how could you miss ALL of our bullshit together, ily man keep talkin to me

• Like 1

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

Oi i see that -->

Edited by Dragin
  • Dislike 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

Bro why is everyone resigning not pog 

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

18 minutes ago, CanOBeanz said:

and on the day i was reviewing RRH apps smh smh smhhhhhhhhhh 😢

Keep it real dude 🍻

HEY, I'LL BE ACTIVE ON RRH, THAT'S THE ONE DREAM I STILL HAVE, DON'T YOU ABANDON THAT @CanOBeanz

Edited by Zone

Ashie •﹏•#1201

2 minutes ago, Your Local Soviet said:

Welcome to retired gang. One of the best damn MTF trainers I knew.

I've legit never trained anyone in MTF, you probably mean CI or something.

maxresdefault.jpg

Ashie •﹏•#1201

Your a legend man, stay in touch!

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Zone said:

I've legit never trained anyone in MTF, you probably mean CI or something.

maxresdefault.jpg

On god I swear I saw you on trainer like 50 percent of the time I was on.

SCP-RP - Former Assistant Head of Research | Former OMI-9 2LT | Former GenSec 2LT

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

3 minutes ago, Your Local Soviet said:

On god I swear I saw you on trainer like 50 percent of the time I was on.

who do you think i am, i'm on a cc 95% of the time

Edited by Zone

Ashie •﹏•#1201

Zone, its been real. You were an amazing person and im gonna miss watching you no-life on Osu and going through your cursed memes folder lol.
Stop working full time @Zone. I hope you drop in TS and discord every so often and hangout with the boys.
Ill miss ya

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||