2 members have voted

1. 1. Do I deserve to become a Gamemaster

• Yes.
    • No.

In-game name: Masta Flanka

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:236455376

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: SNR Agent IF7

Have you donated to the server?: No.

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: No.

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: 1. This was on SCP RP. The reason is I was walking in and out of our spawn shooting people and i had only played SCP RP for 2 days. And I mean it like all of my playtime playin any SCP RP.

How much time do you have on the server?: 1 week

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: I know lore kinda well

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: I want to become a gamemaster because I am curious in the work that is put out to give players cool events and I think that instead of being a staff I would become something more simpler to me like a gamemaster. I also would like to make sure that people on the server have something fun to do like an event which then would let them do something, I wont break the HP rules of event characters, Give too many weapons or give completely broken weapons, and wont do bunk inspections as ISB cause that isnt even an event.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: I am not going to ask to be trusted but I do not abuse powers like scaling people for no reason, I will not be claiming events everytime because other people want to do their events, I think i'll get along with all the other GMs and Staff Members. I hope that this can get accepted because this kind of took a long time to make

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Yes.

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: Not at all

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: 

On Ship: An ISB comes onto the ISD to give some type of plans that the rebels are about to work on like A really large Frigate/Cloaking Frigate, ETC. Then the rebels will recieve a distress signal from a spy claiming that they have their plans and would start their attack while the ISD are currently studying it.  The ISD will have to fight off the attack and make sure the 3 rebel squads sent won't take the plans and escape. If the rebels get the plans and hop out of the ship From Tie Bays and Moonpool it would mean they escaped. If the ISD can fend off the attack and keep the plans they'll locate where it is being built and the event is over and the event might be continued some time later.

Offship: The ISD's Engine core was blown up comepletely and beyond repairing because of some rebels and they crash on a planet lets say Tatooine, And now they'll have to set up an FOB while the rebels that attacked their ISD will go down to kill everyone that survived so no traces can be left of their appearence. The ISDs remaining members will have to fend off an attack for a long time while the seventh fleet is being called. If the FOB gets swarmed and everyone have to retreat the communication tower/device will be deactivated and they'll either have to make a new one or capture it back. If they can fend off the attack long enough until the Seventh Fleet arrives and takes down the Rebel Frigate and Picks up the members that survived the attack and get a new ISD they made it through the entire offship event.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): !give Nimo cc2018_dc15p 

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): !model Flanka models/sono/swbf3/backpack.mdl

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes.

Edited by [GL] Sentinal

H.E.C.U 

1 hour ago, [GL] Sentinal said:

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: No. (Unless if SCP RP counts)

SCP Counts. 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥