False warn report - Niko- Denied

Ronin

Your In-game: DS SSGT Ronin 1X63

Your SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:6268956

The admin's name in-game: Niko Bellic

The admin's steam name (If you know it): [GL] Niko Bellic

What warning did you receive: Failrp

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://imgur.com/vRwPYta

Why do you think this warn was false: I'm not sure where this warn came from honestly. It was given at 1am on a Saturday morning(09-05-2020), and I get up for work at 5am, so I'm not likely to be on at that time. I only found this today when I randomly decided to check my profile. I am rather confused, honestly.

Any extra information: Just trying to figure out what's going on.

Edited by Ronin
added date

Correct me if I'm wrong, I believe the date says 9/6/20. I can give a decent summary of what had happened.

I had a sit with another player regarding Ronin using a Golf Club to kill a suspect in a robbery, that was actively shooting Ronin. The player presented video evidence in the sit, I warned Ronin's SteamID, and that's about it.

+ Support

From how I see it, sit happened without Ronin being brought to said sit, so his side of things couldn't be gotten. And he is pretty adamant about not being able to be online.

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

Correct me if I’m wrong, but using donator weapons to kill someone isn’t failrp so this doesn’t make sense, he donated for the golf club and he can use it

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

On 9/14/2020 at 9:44 PM, Niko Belic said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, I believe the date says 9/6/20. I can give a decent summary of what had happened.

I had a sit with another player regarding Ronin using a Golf Club to kill a suspect in a robbery, that was actively shooting Ronin. The player presented video evidence in the sit, I warned Ronin's SteamID, and that's about it.

I watched this take place, Ronin was warned during the afternoon. Not sure why it says 1am or a different date.  You may have received the warning later, but it is a valid warn. You are not allowed to use a golf club to kill players unless it is your final resort. 

-support

Edited by Brando