Questions regarding MOTD

Altair

Hi my question is is the MOTD outdated? because i'v been following them but sometimes people do stuff that are not allowed in the MOTD on a post i earlier made a Head admin closed my ticket without giving me an answer on why he denied it or if MOTD is outdated no information at all  m i really want to know if i should follow MOTD or what exactly

Edited by Tweety

3 minutes ago, Tweety said:

Do you know how we can reach the owner as players? does he do community meetings or something

You follow staff chain of command and talk to staff owner as bigger things to worry about

Retired MTF Nu7 LTCOL| Retired Nu7 HFTO | Retired OH1 |  Retired Admin | French Canadian Man
Custom Classes: Raptor Team Jeff the killer

8 minutes ago, Tweety said:

I can't even speak to anyone above admin  

Its normal Admin is high ranking in staff and know about everything about this server so they will be able to answer whatever question you have. 

Retired MTF Nu7 LTCOL| Retired Nu7 HFTO | Retired OH1 |  Retired Admin | French Canadian Man
Custom Classes: Raptor Team Jeff the killer

No hes saying don't go to the owner for this

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

51 minutes ago, Tweety said:

Do you know how we can reach the owner as players? does he do community meetings or something

I cannot state enough how bad of a idea it is to goto Zeeptin about this, follow COC

Goto a Head Admin if they cant help then Head of Staff (me for SCP) and then if i cant mr ingots (the manager for SCP)

Also the man who denied your report that Head Admin, hes the one who writes/updates the MOTD

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."

3 minutes ago, Tweety said:

oh i see thanks  but if i want to speak with a Head admin  through teamspeak is it possible? or are they always busy 24/7

yea just jump into one of their channels, Rookie doesnt tend to get into TS unless needed, so if you want him youd have to message him and ask to talk, the other 2 tend to be in ts (hoovy or catsro)

5 minutes ago, Tweety said:

Thank you so much 

Your welcome, wait times may be a sec a bit though, especially today as we are doing a map swap. But when you go into their waiting room remember to message them why so they know 

• Like 1

• Bread locked this topic