False Warn Report - Spoon- Denied

"Bryan

Your In-game: Bryan The Gas Mask

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:443447193

The admin's name in-game: Spo0n

The admin's steam name (If you know it): No Clue I'm guessing Spoon

What warning did you receive: LTAP

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2229104634

Why do you think this warn was false: Was warned twice for same thing for one sit.

Any extra information: I got warned twice for the same thing (ltap) from 2 admins and I will be making another false report about it. I came up to SpadeH on duty and explained what happened.

Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right. - Henry Ford

18 minutes ago, T Chicken said:

+Support 

-Obvious reasons

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

I've had many sits after this so I don't recall the exact reason why I gave this. I'm going to point out that both warns are 3 hours apart. I'd personally say this isn't enough evidence to get the warn removed but I could be wrong at the end of the day I don't make that choice. And I'm pretty sure the Sit was with you and NikoBelic. 

USMS HC | PD Major  | SYP Owner

CC's | UMC RENEGADE/OG/VONTON/DOCTOR/Numb Gang/ Adams Crime Syndicate

6 hours ago, [GL] Spoon said:

I've had many sits after this so I don't recall the exact reason why I gave this. I'm going to point out that both warns are 3 hours apart. I'd personally say this isn't enough evidence to get the warn removed but I could be wrong at the end of the day I don't make that choice. And I'm pretty sure the Sit was with you and NikoBelic. 

I was never in a sit with niko so yeah..

Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right. - Henry Ford