[GL] Cy555pek

Bly/Koko/Chad discord ban appeal- Denied

1. Steam Name: [GL] Chad

2. Ingame Name:  Bly

3. SteamID: STEAM_0:0:212946895

4. Ban Length: Perma since it’s discord

5. Admin that Banned you:  Zeeptin

6. Reason for Ban:  my name being cunt

7. Dispute:  so basically I was kicked out of the discord first so I join back.  I ask why I was banned zeeptin said Bc of my name and then he said change it or else we won’t allow u in the discord.  Then I say bruh and get insta banned.  So basically I changed my name and it’s so thing normal now and it’s Chad#1500.  Also I need to be in the discord to be allowed in the battalions that I am in as we use them mainly.

Edited by [GL] Cy555pek

Ye I mean this is your second ban in the discord I believe and you have used alts in the discord knowing its against the rules, you just seem to not learn at all...
-Support

【 𝙅𝙚𝙙𝙞 𝙫𝙨 𝙎𝙞𝙩𝙝 - 𝙎𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙤𝙧 𝙈𝙤𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙤𝙧 - 𝘿𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙝 𝙅𝙖𝙙𝙪𝙨 - 𝙎𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝘾𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙘𝙞𝙡 𝙈𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 - 𝙎𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙤𝙧 𝙂𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙈𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧 

𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏  - 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 - 𝐌𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐂𝐀𝐎 - 𝐄𝐎 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐥 - 𝐕𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥 - 31𝐬𝐭 𝐕𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 - 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟 𝐎𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 | 𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 2020 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐑𝐏 - 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 - 𝐑𝐔𝐌𝐏 𝐒𝐎 - 𝐌𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐑𝐔𝐀𝐅 𝐂𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧 】

11 minutes ago, RJ_ said:

Ye I mean this is your second ban in the discord I believe and you have used alts in the discord knowing its against the rules, you just seem to not learn at all...
-Support

I learned that I can’t use alts so I stopped using them.  Also I didn’t know that I wasn’t allowed to use alts either

Edited by [GL] Cy555pek

-Support 

You called the anniversary event that the GM team worked hard on “dog shit”  also you’ve admitted to using ALT accounts. You need to learn to respect the rules before you come back. 

Imperial RP Marshal Commander

Shock VCMDR/CMDR  | January 23 - August 29th

-Support
-Multiple Discord ALT's 
-Inappropriate Name 
-Third Time He's been banned from Zeeptin 

[ 𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏- 𝑵𝒂𝒗𝒚 𝑳𝒐𝒘 𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑽𝒊𝒄𝒆𝑨𝒅𝒎𝒊𝒓𝒂𝒍 | 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐑𝐏- 𝑵𝒂𝒗𝒚 𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑴𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝒉𝒊𝒆𝒇 𝑷𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒚 𝑶𝒇𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒆𝒓 ]                                                                                                  

16 minutes ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

-Support
-Multiple Discord ALT's 
-Inappropriate Name 
-Third Time He's been banned from Zeeptin 

Pretty sure you mean second time

Replying to your post can get it denied, I'd advised not doing so.

"You MUST NOT Quote/Reply to players in your application, Once you have posted your application Do NOT reply to anyone on that Application. If you do your Application can be DENIED" -Forum Rules

[ 𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏- 𝑵𝒂𝒗𝒚 𝑳𝒐𝒘 𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑽𝒊𝒄𝒆𝑨𝒅𝒎𝒊𝒓𝒂𝒍 | 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐑𝐏- 𝑵𝒂𝒗𝒚 𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑴𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝒉𝒊𝒆𝒇 𝑷𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒚 𝑶𝒇𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒆𝒓 ]                                                                                                  

12 hours ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

Replying to your post can get it denied, I'd advised not doing so.

"You MUST NOT Quote/Reply to players in your application, Once you have posted your application Do NOT reply to anyone on that Application. If you do your Application can be DENIED" -Forum Rules

Thats for applications, not appeals.

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: USAF Lieutenant Colonel, Captain Price.
JVS: Darth Vader

-Support

- Disrespectful behavior
- Previously used Discord Alt's
- Inappropriate Discord Name 
- Banned multiple times by Zeeptin

𝑰𝒎𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒂𝒍 𝑺𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒐𝒓 𝑯𝒊𝒈𝒉 𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒅 - 𝑮𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑨𝒅𝒎𝒊𝒓𝒂𝒍 𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒂𝒘𝒏

〖 𝑺𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒐𝒓 𝑮𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓 - 𝑮𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑴𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒉 𝑱𝒖𝒏𝒆 2020 - 𝑨𝒅𝒎𝒊𝒏 

Just now, Hobbs said:

-Support

- Disrespectful behavior
- Previously used Discord Alt's
- Inappropriate Discord Name 
- Banned multiple times by Zeeptin

Naval Vice Admiral| ImperialRP Staff Member | ImperialRP Staff of The  Month January 2020

〖PoliceRP〗| SWAT MSGT XK8 |  

DENIED

Your account will not be recieving an unban, either because you are a blacklisted member, or because your ban is deemed valid by SMT

[- Emperor's Hand Luci | Head Admin of ImperialRP -]

~ Our duty as Soldiers is to protect the Empire, no matter the cost... ~