Report on a player

Altair

Your in game name:Altair

Your Steam ID:76561199006859589

The player's in game name:Dempsi

The player's steam ID (required):

Date and Time This Incident Occurred: 14 sep 2020

What did the player do: I was running back and up back and up near the line but never crossed it  on my screen then 8 seconds later (after i stopped) a guard walks up to me pulls his weapon out blows my head off   (some people may see omg  your baiting omg its your fault okay but no matter what as long as i didn't break the rules or give them a reason to kill me or crossed/stood on the line in my opinion he shouldn't do this and even if he wanted to he should of told me to stop or gave me a warning then i'd have to comply as it states in the rules )

Evidence (required): rp_gaminglight_site050281.jpg

rp_gaminglight_site050282.jpg

rp_gaminglight_site050284.jpg

rp_gaminglight_site050283.jpg

What do you believe should happen to the player: just to be more careful on the future 

Any extra information: Yeah just one more thing the last 2 pictures were taken to show the distance i was away from the fence and the elevator because in the loges picture it hides all these stuff

Edited by Tweety

I’ll start off by stating my side of the story. The player was trying to tease crossing the line as many do, and a foot slipped, crossed over the line. After this was spotted, I walked up to the player, and lit him up with a negev.

In the report you can also see his green line, the player was previously at the red line (After crossing it) Instead of shooting the player as he crossed it, I waited, walked up to him and shot him as it causes for dramatic effect.

Adding onto this, when you bait crossing the big red line, mistakes are bound to happen. When we were in the sit and you gave an example of what you did on a makeshift line, you ended up crossing that line several times aswell.

Edited by big man Dempsy

i was at the line but not on it or crossed it   but lets assume i did its not nice to kill someone just because a tiny foot slipped over the line this is inhuman in my opinion and just not a cool move you guys are treating us very bad last time i asked why do you guys not treat us with respect atleast 4 of them replied *You guys are a death row inmate we don't respect you* i said not all of us are lore wise at first i didn't want to post it as i felt like its not needed / simple case not worth it but the player insisted and because of this i posted it its like if he hates me and want to find a single mistake on me to kill me some people may say *Your doing the same you hate the guards so your trying to find a single mistake on them to get them punished*  this is not true at all and would be unfair to get someone punished over something he didn't do  but im 83% sure i didn't cross the line atleast on my screen 

Edited by Tweety
adding some text

-support

mans killed you for a good reason, you couldve handled this in game as well

MTF Nu7 Major || E11 1LT || Old CI SGT || Ret.LeadResearcher ||

|| RHO-36 Penumbra Squad ||  || Mikes Favorite Son || OH3 RRH ||

Called a sit the staff said the picture is not obvious he can't locate where im standing so i decided to request pictures so i can send them here and people can decide i didn't cross the line and killing someone just because he accidently / slipped his leg tiny bit on the line IS never a good reason so idk what your talking about man a good reason when i charge at them with a knife or cross the line or shot them or go up without hands up or during partial 

You should never kill Class D unless they are (clearly) beyond the red KOS line, broken a rule and given a 5-second warning (or was recently warned) or have taken a hostile action, such as having a weapon out.

He killed me just because a foot slipped on the line by accident when it never even happend also its not kos unless ur beyond the line  and clearly behind it  note that all other guards ignored this except for him as it states in the rule number 7 under foundation rules

So bascially your telling me i'm allowed to KOS d class behind the red line  and there is no way to find out? unless i record 24/7 but also tbh if you are guys going to argue with me and ignore the rules then i really don't know what else to say read the guy response

Edited by Tweety

8 minutes ago, Tweety said:

You should never kill Class D unless they are (clearly) beyond the red KOS line, broken a rule and given a 5-second warning (or was recently warned) or have taken a hostile action, such as having a weapon out.

He killed me just because a foot slipped on the line by accident when it never even happend also its not kos unless ur beyond the line  and clearly behind it  note that all other guards ignored this except for him as it states in the rule number 7 under foundation rules

So bascially your telling me i'm allowed to KOS d class behind the red line  and there is no way to find out? unless i record 24/7 but also tbh if you are guys going to argue with me and ignore the rules then i really don't know what else to say read the guy response

First you dont have to record just get playback 

Second if you so much as lay a hair on the red line/being on the red line they have every right to shoot you 

also I think your the man arguing here I mean you have posted 3x in responses 

-Support 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

being on the red line is not KOS read the rules dude BEYOND it is KOS  

moderator how is his kill valid? when it states in the rules i have to be beyond the line how does this makes sense i joined the server read the MOTD i respect all rules and follow them i know them very well and nothing says KOS if he slippes a foot on the red line please reply to me with logic and if you dont want to reply to me rule wise and i'll pay you if your right 

Edited by Tweety
  • Dislike 2

5 minutes ago, Tweety said:

being on the red line is not KOS read the rules dude BEYOND it is KOS  

moderator how is his kill valid? when it states in the rules i have to be beyond the line how does this makes sense i joined the server read the MOTD i respect all rules and follow them i know them very well and nothing says KOS if he slippes a foot on the red line please reply to me with logic and if you dont want to reply to me rule wise and i'll pay you if your right 

Coming from GenSec CMD, It does say if your foot is on the line or any body part is over the line you are KOS. It even says on the sign at D-block.

-Support 

Valid killing.

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

Just now, Tweety said:

Can a Head-admin or staff manager confirm this rule? because in the MOTD it doesn't say tiny foot on line is kos

it literally does, that is in security's SOP

Ashie •﹏•#1201

Former CI 2LT Zone | E11 WO Nines 009S

1 minute ago, Tweety said:

Can a Head-admin or staff manager confirm this rule? because in the MOTD it doesn't say tiny foot on line is kos

Dude, its called read the big red extremely obvious sign on the top of the gate 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

No I am blaming you for not taking the two seconds to read the sign 😑

Just now, Tweety said:

Sorry for being a second replier but it seems you told Doggo in admin chat for the SS, you then took said SS out of text, without a story behind it and saying he went up to just negev you in the face. hmmmm.

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

1 hour ago, big man Dempsy said:

I waited, walked up to him and shot him as it causes for dramatic effect.

I am not being funny new players should not be used as a dramatic effect for your own satisfaction which then causes issues like this.

except that - support reasons stated above.

To be honest i don't know how people are saying im wrong when rules state otherwise i'm losing my mind xD tbh i'd suggest waiting for a Head admin or whoever typed the MOTD to reply tbh to tell maybe the MOTD is outdated idk

Edited by Tweety