Sign in to follow this  
Kiddo

Player Report - Ducky

Your in game name:Kiddo

Your Steam ID: 0:0:138353639

The player's in game name: MTF Nu7 JFE SGT Ducky COLD

The player's steam ID (required): 0:1:109447837

Date and Time This Incident Occurred: around 6 pm for me

What did the player do: Broke NLR, after he got killed in d block suddenly after 2 mins he showed up at medbay. Player get's killed at 0:06 and comes back at medbay at 2:47

Evidence (required): 

What do you believe should happen to the player: A strike in the branch and a warn for NLR

Any extra information: -

+support
NLR warn is obvious but a strike in Nu7 is determined by their command and not by a punishment request on a report. If you wish for this player to be striked in Nu7 talk to a command member or just hope one is here and makes a decision by the information given.

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

2 minutes ago, Jack (utility one) said:

+support
NLR warn is obvious but a strike in Nu7 is determined by their command and not by a punishment request on a report. If you wish for this player to be striked in Nu7 talk to a command member or just hope one is here and makes a decision by the information given.

bet

I think a strike is a bit much but a verbal is definitely in order. He wanted to test the hammer damage with you or something but completely disregarded nlr.  He also hasn't been punished before I think. 

4 minutes ago, MattOminigo3 said:

I think a strike is a bit much but a verbal is definitely in order. He wanted to test the hammer damage with you or something but completely disregarded nlr.  He also hasn't been punished before I think. 

If he wanted to test the dmg why did he kill me and went to d block? He could have asked me to get a nu7 job.

+Support

Ducky being a SGT in Nu7 he should already know not to break NLR.

13 minutes ago, Kiddo said:

If he wanted to test the dmg why did he kill me and went to d block? He could have asked me to get a nu7 job.

Beats me. He was provoked, angry and wasn't thinking straight. He didn't know who you were. Also, you're a dboy. 

Edited by MattOminigo3

3 minutes ago, MattOminigo3 said:

Beats me. He was provoked, angry and wasn't thinking straight. He didn't know who you were. Also, you're a dboy. 

he said my name earlier before I started recording,he knows me from yesterday

1 minute ago, Kiddo said:

he said my name earlier before I started recording,he knows me from yesterday

Fair enough. I've verbally warned him so if he does something again he will be striked. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jack (utility one) said:

+support

unknown.png                                                                                                                                                            1LT in Security, Retired SRIC in R&DOPSV in Maintenance, proud ET, but Most importantly a Jack.

14 hours ago, General bacon said:

+support but this couldnt be dealt with ingame?

Made a sit but no staff came

17 hours ago, Zerk said:

+Support

Ducky being a SGT in Nu7 he should already know not to break NLR.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

21 hours ago, Jack (utility one) said:

+support

CI: Supervisory Researcher/2LT Security: Retired JFTO MSGT  Research: Jr     Janitorial: Jr Janitor      Medical: Resident    Nu7: MSGT                                                                                   The new spangled interrogator Extraordinaire 

Accepted

Thank you for the report. This player will receive a warning for NLR violation.

• Heart-Eyes 1

SCP-RP Head Admin - Head Forum Diplomat - Discord Moderator

SCP O5-7 "Wildfire" - PRP SNR Officer 1516 - IMP Crewman - IMP MC TRN