Player Report - Ducky

Kiddo

Your in game name:Kiddo

Your Steam ID: 0:0:138353639

The player's in game name: MTF Nu7 JFE SGT Ducky COLD

The player's steam ID (required): 0:1:109447837

Date and Time This Incident Occurred: around 6 pm for me

What did the player do: Broke NLR, after he got killed in d block suddenly after 2 mins he showed up at medbay. Player get's killed at 0:06 and comes back at medbay at 2:47

Evidence (required): 

What do you believe should happen to the player: A strike in the branch and a warn for NLR

Any extra information: -

+support
NLR warn is obvious but a strike in Nu7 is determined by their command and not by a punishment request on a report. If you wish for this player to be striked in Nu7 talk to a command member or just hope one is here and makes a decision by the information given.

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

2 minutes ago, Jack (utility one) said:

+support
NLR warn is obvious but a strike in Nu7 is determined by their command and not by a punishment request on a report. If you wish for this player to be striked in Nu7 talk to a command member or just hope one is here and makes a decision by the information given.

bet

I think a strike is a bit much but a verbal is definitely in order. He wanted to test the hammer damage with you or something but completely disregarded nlr.  He also hasn't been punished before I think. 

Grinding with Nu7  |Past SGT in A1, Gensec and CI  Was a great Tech Saved Beanz from doom thrice Didn't save Rang Gets bullied by Surge Loves all in the server

Custom Classes: Spy, D-Class 2304  | CNTN Bot , Raptor Team |Tango - 14, CTF

Retired DoTF

4 minutes ago, MattOminigo3 said:

I think a strike is a bit much but a verbal is definitely in order. He wanted to test the hammer damage with you or something but completely disregarded nlr.  He also hasn't been punished before I think. 

If he wanted to test the dmg why did he kill me and went to d block? He could have asked me to get a nu7 job.

+Support

Ducky being a SGT in Nu7 he should already know not to break NLR.

𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥, 𝘧𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥! 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘥! 𝘈-𝘉 𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘰𝘳 𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘴 you farted!i

f i get banned who cares i've had my fun 

49 total warns 🤑

13 minutes ago, Kiddo said:

If he wanted to test the dmg why did he kill me and went to d block? He could have asked me to get a nu7 job.

Beats me. He was provoked, angry and wasn't thinking straight. He didn't know who you were. Also, you're a dboy. 

Edited by MattOminigo3

Grinding with Nu7  |Past SGT in A1, Gensec and CI  Was a great Tech Saved Beanz from doom thrice Didn't save Rang Gets bullied by Surge Loves all in the server

Retired DoTF

3 minutes ago, MattOminigo3 said:

Beats me. He was provoked, angry and wasn't thinking straight. He didn't know who you were. Also, you're a dboy. 

he said my name earlier before I started recording,he knows me from yesterday

1 minute ago, Kiddo said:

he said my name earlier before I started recording,he knows me from yesterday

Fair enough. I've verbally warned him so if he does something again he will be striked. 

• Like 1

Retired DoTF

3 hours ago, Jack (utility one) said:

+support

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

21 hours ago, Jack (utility one) said:

+support

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker