Mass prop minging

Evidence (required):

https://youtu.be/WZGxa-8Z4Zc

https://youtu.be/rgD4XrYBsQY

https://youtu.be/8qhmeYgC3mU

https://youtu.be/MchnocDWYiw

https://youtu.be/QS5zsniySmo

What do you believe should happen to the player: 
Ban from what I read in the staff guidelines.

Any extra information:
No.

Edited by large person

Captain large person

• Head of Staff

Valid report, but I do not think it warrants a ban. At most I believe it would be a warn.

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

9 hours ago, frog milk said:

Valid report, but I do not think it warrants a ban. At most I believe it would be a warn.

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

10 hours ago, frog milk said:

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

Agreed, a ban would be appropriate. I don't see why Niko whos a mod did not warn him and further more allowed him to break server rules. Both Niko and Magic deserve a punishment. As a staff member your supposed to be enforcing the rules and making sure people are not breaking them. The fact that he, during his duty on staff, focused his time on letting people prop minge instead of accepting sits should have a talk with someone higher up and discuss his behavior shown with the following evidence. 
+support

Edited by Dana White

8 minutes ago, large person said:

This most certainly does affect roleplay as the policeman was driving around on patrol until he planes flying in the sky with players physics gunning them. He could've been doing something else but instead he was distracted by this nonsense. What was done in those videos can easily be done in sandbox without issue.

That officer chose to stay there he gave the player he pulled over a ticket, and lets not even mention the fact that the random hobo who made the report  is sitting in the back of the police car for no reason, It is not the officers duty to deal with these people, or drive around this hobo, and hey lets warn the officer too for staying and playing while taxying 2 passengers, He was not distracted it was his decision to be there, this whole warn is a fuckfest, The officer ticketed a player he could have left he chose to stay and minge with them all there is to it.

I would also like to add it seemed like everyone there was enjoying themselves except for this hobo.

Edited by Zero X

10 minutes ago, Zero X said:

That officer chose to stay there he gave the player he pulled over a ticket, and lets not even mention the fact that the random hobo who made the report  is sitting in the back of the police car for no reason, It is not the officers duty to deal with these people, or drive around this hobo, and hey lets warn the officer too for staying and playing while taxying 2 passengers, He was not distracted it was his decision to be there, this whole warn is a fuckfest, The officer ticketed a player he could have left he chose to stay and minge with them all there is to it.

I would also like to add it seemed like everyone there was enjoying themselves except for this hobo.

I asked the officer and he told me he did not like this (not in the clips.) Regardless, even if they were enjoying themselves, they are breaking the rules of the server which is why I believe a punishment should be given. The officer drove in the direction of the players because he saw this prop mingery which interfered with his roleplay as he was PTing somebody.

Captain large person

On 9/14/2020 at 1:50 AM, frog milk said:

definitely a warn this does not require a ban as this is a minor offence 

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

+Support 
Clear evidence
Just wanted to ask why this couldn't be handled in game and why Niko Belic who was a staff member present and witnessing the situation and slightly taking part in it didn't do anything about it.
Niko wasn't doing anything about the rule break and took part in said rule break. I believe he should be reprimanded as well.

Edited by [GL] Zeus

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

• Head of Staff
3 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

+Support 
Clear evidence
Just wanted to ask why this couldn't be handled in game and why Niko Belic who was a staff member present and witnessing the situation and slightly taking part in it didn't do anything about it.
Niko wasn't doing anything about the rule break and took part in said rule break. I believe he should be reprimanded as well.

To answer your first question about why it couldn't be handled in game, there is a new policy for PoliceRP staff where if a sit involves a video of some sort, it cannot be handled in game and it needs to be taken to the forums.

• Like 1

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander