Eilish's O5 Medical Application

Eilish

In Game Name: Eilish

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:95826980

Job applying for (Medical - MEDIC + |  Red Right Hand - ANY MTF RANK OR GENSEC COMMAND | Research - Researcher+): Medical

If applying for Red Right Hand preferred O5 to guard: N/A

How many Strikes do you have: 0

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team: I want to join the O5 medical staff team because I want to try to learn how to become a good leader and attempt make the O5 branch more active by being ingame frequently and also I have never applied for a position like this, and I thought it would be a brilliant time to try since the new update is coming, new map, new me.

Why should we accept you: I think you should accept me into the O5 medical team because I want to learn how to be a good leader, and the only way I can be a good leader is with practice.   One reason why I am trying to apply for this position is because I want to be able to combine being part of the O5 medical team with attempting to better the community, two things that I have wanted to do since I began to like this server.  I believe you should accept me into the team because I want to expand the branch with people that really want to grow the server and its community, however, there may be others that are more fit for this position than me since I know little to nothing on how to be a good leader, but the only way someone can be good at something is by attempting to do the thing they are trying to be good at, otherwise known as practice makes perfect.  Another reason I feel like you should accept me into this position is because I don't see many O5 members on that frequently, and I am looking to change that by attempting to be on the O5 job regularly, being friendly to the rest of the community, and overall just improve the server and its people, now, I know one person can not necessarily do this alone, but if you want to make a change, you have to be the one to start the change.  (Completely off topic, aka a side note: I love how there is no minimum word requirement because I can actually say what matters instead of having to add extra, useless words onto the original topic)

Edited by Eilish

Leaning -Support
I haven't really seen you on medic and if it was it was recently. I feel like you need to be more dedicated and a little more active.

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

2 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

Leaning -Support
I haven't really seen you on medic and if it was it was recently. I feel like you need to be more dedicated and a little more active.

personally never seen you

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

3 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

Leaning -Support

I have seen you in game, but not in medical much.

Edited by Squash

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

+Support

This is a very well done application. Despite what others say, I have seen you on medical quite a bit. 

I believe you would be a good choice for 05 medical.

Ret. MTF Nu-7 2LT | Professional dipshit Melancholy

14 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

Leaning -Support

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG