Kami's O5 Medical Applicaion

Kami- Amaterasu

In Game Name:  Kami

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:60884699

Job applying for (Medical - MEDIC + |  Red Right Hand - ANY MTF RANK OR GENSEC COMMAND | Research - Researcher+): Medical

If applying for Red Right Hand preferred O5 to guard: N/A

How many Strikes do you have: 0

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team:  I wish to join O5 Medical Because I know how much the O5 get hurt and i wish i am able to help them with that. O5 medical is far into RP And healing which is in my kind of interest, as I'm an Elite Medical Researcher in Medical. I enjoy helping others, especially when i can roleplay it in someway. I wish to join O5 Medical because it opens up new opportunities to be able to help O5 more then just holding a gun and failing to shoot a target.

Why should we accept you:  I was accepted into the RRH Program under the name "Irantu" I know how to work well and coordinate with the O5 and make sure they are well protected. I have not worked with many  O5 Medical, as not many appear on. I am to be one of those people who are actively on while an O5 is on to get my Upmost protection and attention to The O5 Council.

[SCP-RP] Retired: CI RND DHOR/RA/CIN,  Engineer/OS, Omi9 Maj, SET.

[IMP-RP] Previous: CMO Captain, SFL, Tank VCMDR Shock VCMDR GMVIII

Officially Married to Mary 2/23/23

EMPRESS OF D-BLOCK

ACCEPTED.
Welcome to the [REDACTED] personnel program. Please speak to me or O5-3 "The Beacon" to begin your initiation.

Your position within Red Right Hand is now forfeit at the time of this acceptance.

O5-9: "Misfortune"  A.K.A.  "Mr. Unlucky"

"Accidents Happen-- Mostly to me!"

spacer.png