In-Game Name: Nickalus

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:39956041

Current Rank: Sergeant Major

How long have you been in your current rank?: 2 Years

What timezone are you in?: Central Standard  Time

How many Warns do you have?: Zero

image.thumb.png.833f9f08780064fdc044bad38c99900a.png

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum):

To start off I would like to say that I am a very serious role player, hence the reason I joined staff. I don’t enjoy when other people join something that they can't commit to, and that reason is why I would like to move up in the department. I want to show others that it's not as hard as they think to move up through something and to actually make a difference in a community when they think they can't. I would like to make the Police Department a better place for everyone, to make people start looking to us for help instead of away. I believe that I could really help better the department for everyone including myself by receiving this promotion. This promotion would give me the chance to show people their ways, to change people and to guide everyone in a better direction. I have been a Sergeant Major for a very long time and I do believe it's my time to move up and take my experience to higher limits, improving both myself and others, through the knowledge I have gained. I am also well known throughout the community because I spend everyone last hour, I have free committing to the department, because it is the place, I feel the most welcomed, and the area I believe I can help the most. When it comes to me as a person, I am calm, passionate, and also strict. I can be nice and thoughtful, but I can also be stern and strict when that time is needed, not many people have that kind of mindset. It's just, in every situation and every different person, it requires a different level of attention. So, in all of that, I believe I am very much suited for the title and rank of Lieutenant.  

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

Edited by Nickanick12
Added application to title

imgonline-com-ua-resize-EvD7kSXRIawf.png.52d40df33782eb8f51d770de3ae85a05.png

-/+

App could use some work

mature

although you have been a sergeant major for 2 years you have just recently came back.

Activity is okay

calm in stressful situations

Over all I think you could use a bit more time being active on SM, other than that you’re a good guy and will hopefully be a great command member someday. So for now I’m going to be leaving a neutral support.

pdhcdepcomm.png

1 hour ago, Solomon said:

-/+

App could use some work

mature

although you have been a sergeant major for 2 years you have just recently came back.

Activity is okay

Over all I think you could use a bit more time being active on SM, other than that you’re a good guy and will hopefully be a great command member someday. So for now I’m going to be leaving a neutral support.

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC 

11 hours ago, Solomon said:

-/+

App could use some work

mature

Activity is okay

Carrots_LT_COL.png

-support
Terrible at RP
Not very active on server/PD in general
Doesn't have ANY leadership skills on SCU command
Doesn't know how to handle stressful situations

Overall just doesn't seem fit

Edited by Torty

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

On 9/13/2020 at 10:54 PM, Solomon said:

-/+

App could use some work

mature

Activity is okay

• Head of Staff
On 9/14/2020 at 5:22 PM, large person said:

-Support

- not active enough, haven't seen you on PD

- I believe you need more recent experience before attempting to apply for low command

~Captain LP

Nice and helpful guy but you just returned to the community a week or two ago, I would say give it some more time

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

On 9/13/2020 at 10:54 PM, Solomon said:

-/+

App could use some work

mature

Activity is okay

minisigforums.webp

On 9/14/2020 at 4:54 AM, Solomon said:

-/+

App could use some work

mature

Activity is okay

"When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor. " - Elon Musk