Vicious

"Should Domino MAJ 5170 Vicious become VCMDR in IC?"  

11 members have voted

1. 1. "Should Domino MAJ 5170 Vicious become VCMDR in IC?"

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe Or should wait a bit.

Vicious Imperial Commando Vice Commander Application

==========================================================================================

Questions

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : Domino MAJ 5170 Vicious

2. What Regiment are you applying for? Imperial Commando (the SEV job position)

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? I want to try to improve and help bring up new IC into the imperial commando group. And maybe try to push for IC to get improved and helped out.

4. How much game time do you have on the server? 4 weeks

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? The main purpose of the Vice commander in imperial commando is to lead and attack high priority targets and to help the officers form into a wonderful fighting force and to help the IC adjust and assist the troopers in the server as a whole.  Another thing the VCMDR needs to do is to train and discipline the IC in a appropriate way to insure strength and still allow the troops to have fun at the same time. This involves a balance being active, punishing people for breaking rules and not becoming a tyrant and becoming the thing no one wants to be near. You know, like remembering that you were once a trooper or a curious ST, or trigger happy trooper. But also not being biased and always siding with your own troopers and keep a open mind. aka be the example of what you should be and not what you should avoid.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? : To my knowledge I have always followed orders to the letter by high command or commanders and always try to listen to ideas from others. I have only been arrested by shock a few times while for weird reasons. (like getting arrested because I was trying to get a 31st to leave bridge CP.) I do follow IC and server rules to the best of my ability and avoid killing other troopers and try to get them arrested instead. (honestly getting arrested is a worse punishment then getting killed.) I have served as a commander in Republic Commando's on a clone wars server and I preferred to train the trooper in combat or maneuvers then simple PT. Punish a person in a way where they can use the punishment to improve instead of punishing them where they just get a finger cramp and watch YouTube. I have not been the guy that has had a staff sit made against me aside from the one that the guy put in the wrong name and a guy that was performing failrp by mic spamming the DT voice mod as a mouse or a gonk droid. (I will never forget that because it was funny watching a admin snap so fast onto a player.) If i was arrested or put into a sit and it was not mentioned I may have forgotten about it. The server is fun and I want to try to push the IC into a better state then it is now.

7. How often can you be Online? : I went to put in a loa and realized I was just going to be gone for only a half of a day. If I am needed and I am not busy at that hour I should be on daily for at least a hour or 2 at the absolute least. All day if I don't have anything to do.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : I don't have any warnings and don't plan on ever having any warnings.

IC CMDR 1138 BOSS

+ major support 

Amazing guy 

Amazing leader 

Dedicated as hell to all his regiments must most importantly to ICs 

Great Application 

Try to make things fun for his troopers

Active 

Serous

I could go on with all the good things about this guy and he is what ICs need 

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

+Support

-Good Guy
-Good Leader
-Serious
-Fit for a Vice Commander Position 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

1 hour ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

+Support

-Good Guy
-Good Leader
-Serious

Ex - Clone Wars RP Commander Cody Ex - Senior Moderator CWRP & Imperial RP | Ex - Imperial RP 501st VCMDR

"You eggs are going to be the death of me" - Guy Science

3 hours ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

+Support

-Good Guy
-Good Leader
-Serious

Has my full support

SCPRP Former Head Of Medical Staff | "I was hom" | PhD in botching surgeries
ImperialRP Former 69th Medical Corps Senior Commander and Former Commander "What do you mean the patient needs to have a spine to survive?"-Some researcher (probably)  Former ImperialRP Senior Admin
CERTIFIED MEDIC MAIN

Major +Support

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

16 hours ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

+Support

-Good Guy
-Good Leader
-Serious

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

On 9/13/2020 at 6:48 PM, zefershpear said:

+ major support 

Amazing guy 

Amazing leader 

Great Application 

Active 

Serous

| Retired Head Gamemaster Emily | Super Admin Emily | Retired Nu-7 Colonel, Vice Marshal, & Seventh sister |
"if you live among wolves, you have to act like a wolf." - Nikita Khrushchev spacer.png

On 9/13/2020 at 7:48 PM, zefershpear said:

+ major support 

Amazing guy 

Amazing leader 

Great Application 

Active 

Serous

You have done amazing work for IC and I appreciate all of it. Good luck!

-IC VCOM Scorch

Edited by Drayton

Drayton

Former DT ØSC01/SH8 l Former IC VCOM Scorch l Former Iden Versio l Former SHGO Drayton

First Inferno Squad Senior Commander

“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.” ― G.K. Chesterton