DHOS Saiba's Resignation

Saiba

You did some good work for security, man. I wish you the best of luck in whatever chapter of your life you are now stepping into.

(Also, I know for a fact that at least one SMT has time to watch the video; 5:20) 🙂

• Heart-Eyes 1
  • Gaminglight Love 2

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

I never got to speak to you that much saiba, but all i can say is you are one hell of a security member. It is saddening to see you go and from the bottom of my heart i hope your future endeavours bring nothing but success and happiness. Security are really going to miss you saiba the new and the old. Your constant attempts at making security better did nothing but bring more and more people in, and the implementation of wardens was one hell of a change that i know you worked hard for and it paid off because now security has never been better. From now and until i leave i will try my best to constantly keep security changing and for the better you have my word.

You were nothing but professional and all of command should look up to you for not just for guidance but for good memories and inspiration. Security will NEVER! forget what you did for us and a thank you will never be able to repay you for your hard work and dedication. 

So i say this for everyone in security. We love ya saiba (no homo)

• Gaminglight Love 1

Unfortunately, i never got to really talk to him, but god damn, was that the saddest video ever, and god damn do i want to, some day, be just. like. you.

Retired: Nu7 SM Zarl/Head Of Medical Staff Zack/Medic Man Larry/HTF Head

;-;

Didnt know you man, but holy fuck have i heard alot of stories and good vibes from others about you
You have made a great mark for yourself in security, good luck where you go man, stay strong man.

• Gaminglight Love 1

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg

What's up man? Sad to see you leave. You, Me, Sinnik, Creamey, Sixx, Mind, etc. We built security up again from where the previous command left it. We did some good work together, but you did much more for the branch than I've yet to accomplish. It's not a goodbye since we talk quite often. But it will be lame without you in LCZ. Invictus.

• Like 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Ret. Security Colonel || Ret. Head Warden || D-Class High Council || Former MTF Alpha 1 'Red Right Hand' Juliette 69             

Man I've seen you rise up the ranks really fast, same with all of security members I know, and I'm super sad to see you go. We never really talked much but the stories I've heard from your friends are amazing, not to mention you gave us the best video of all time with sinnik losing his mind. Please come back some day as I'll hop on jack to shoot you and then hop on medica lto kiss them booboos ❤️

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

All Though you may not remember me... You were hands down one of the best gensec members ever

SCPRP Former Head Of Medical Staff | "I was hom" | PhD in botching surgeries
ImperialRP Former 69th Medical Corps Senior Commander and Former Commander "What do you mean the patient needs to have a spine to survive?"-Some researcher (probably)  Former ImperialRP Senior Admin
CERTIFIED MEDIC MAIN

He was a good DHOS and a good friend hope to see you soon!!!

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

• Sinnik locked this topic