DHOS Saiba's Resignation

Saiba

-Support

Come back now😭

This resignation has been denied 

Reason: My feelings

• Like 2

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

;( We have truly lost our best video editor. 

• Like 2

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

I'm forever going to miss my greatest partner in command. I couldn't of asked for a better DHOS to work alongside of. Keep in touch.

• Like 2

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

1 minute ago, CanOBeanz said:

Dang dude, this is a big F for security to have happen.

You better come back someday!!  At least to visit. 🙂

As long as I have Invictus Sentry, and my Masked CC certainly.

• Thanks 1

244216482_CyberpunkForumsSignature.gif.74e8ba02c98f1a8de8ee35a6502ecc8d.gif

[SCP-RP] - Retired Deputy Head of Security | Joined 3/13/20, Left 9/13/20 

I know I never really got to know you too well, but you were a great DHOS, and I hope to see you around every-now and then. I hope things go well for you.

|Retired Security CPT||Mr. Golf||Retired Maintenance OSPV||MTF E11 Directorate "V" ||Retired Omi-9 SSGT||Nu7 MSGT||Retired E-11 CPT||Retired D5 1LT||Ex-Senior Coldsilver|

It was nice working with you, good luck with future endavours and make sure to stop by in TS every once in a while!

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

Saiba  you mostly likely heard my name Atlas  maybe in the Ts command room or during meetings since you have said your peace now it's our turn as the rest of security 

i will not speak for others so here we go

Saiba the deputy head of gensec and also i believe the head of wardens if not a person who pushed it threw the works to make it a thing on the server to witch i take my hat off for your hard work now i understand I'm not well of rank to do anything with you but i give you the rank of brother because that's how i see most of the  people in security i talk to they are my brothers till death and even after that and trust me no brother is ever forgotten i make sure of it Sabia and don't worry your in the top 15 and a few of those slot's are still open and don't worry i take care of family the best i can but never forget my discord or dm's or pm's whatever you call them are open to you just don't expect an instant reply that's all and it pains me to see you go it really dose but i can not change your mind as it as been made up i wish you well i hope you stay in good health and find all the happiness and joy but if you ever feel alone or have no one to talk to you come to me or your friends from the server we will change that really fast anyway i should let you go live your life you are now the captain of the deck of your own ship called life sail witch ever way your heart desires the sky is the limit also if you remember come visit us we all like an update or two on how life is going on you

~signed SM JFTO Atlas  maxresdefault.thumb.jpg.0c1b6c81ce2d672723afc9c11093c0c8.jpg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ATLAS2130 said:

Saiba  you mostly likely heard my name Atlas  maybe in the Ts command room or during meetings since you have said your peace now it's our turn as the rest of security 

i will not speak for others so here we go

Saiba the deputy head of gensec and also i believe the head of wardens if not a person who pushed it threw the works to make it a thing on the server to witch i take my hat off for your hard work now i understand I'm not well of rank to do anything with you but i give you the rank of brother because that's how i see most of the  people in security i talk to they are my brothers till death and even after that and trust me no brother is ever forgotten i make sure of it Sabia and don't worry your in the top 15 and a few of those slot's are still open and don't worry i take care of family the best i can but never forget my discord or dm's or pm's whatever you call them are open to you just don't expect an instant reply that's all and it pains me to see you go it really dose but i can not change your mind as it as been made up i wish you well i hope you stay in good health and find all the happiness and joy but if you ever feel alone or have no one to talk to you come to me or your friends from the server we will change that really fast anyway i should let you go live your life you are now the captain of the deck of your own ship called life sail witch ever way your heart desires the sky is the limit also if you remember come visit us we all like an update or two on how life is going on you

~signed SM JFTO Atlas  

Thanks Atlas for your words, I wasn't Head Warden I was always just Commissioner (automatic overseer given to HCMD), but I appreciate it.

• Like 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

244216482_CyberpunkForumsSignature.gif.74e8ba02c98f1a8de8ee35a6502ecc8d.gif

[SCP-RP] - Retired Deputy Head of Security | Joined 3/13/20, Left 9/13/20 

;-; 

YOU CANT DO THIS TO ME 
@Saiba

Edited by Dragin
  • Like 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

• Sinnik locked this topic